Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Self-Adhesive Eyelashes
  • I use false eyelashes all the time to create a more bold look than would be possible with more boring, natural lashes
  • It's not that I have a problem with my own lashes
  • It's just that they are too short to create a big statement even if I use the best mascara on the market
  • There are a lot of things that I like about the Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Self-Adhesive Eyelashes
  • I also love the fact that I don't really even have to curl these lashes with an eyelash curler for them to look amazing

• by Intensify

I use false eyelashes all the time to create a more bold look than would be possible with more boring, natural lashes. It’s not that I have a problem with my own lashes. It’s just that they are too short to create a big statement even if I use the best mascara on the market. With false eyelashes, I can look like the models I see all over the magazines. I have tried many different brands of false eyelashes and overall, I do not really have a clear favorite in this category. It just seems to be a really tedious process that can get so messy and can even be painful if you are not that careful applying the glue and the eyelash in exactly the right spot. I am not a makeup artist so I am not the best at applying false eyelashes and I know that I am not the only girl who struggles with doing this.

Recently, I heard of the Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Self-Adhesive Eyelashes. I saw them at my local drugstore and

knew that I had to try them out. For about six dollars plus tax, you only get one set of eyelashes. For a drugstore brand, this does not really seem like a good deal at first because lashes tend to be cheaper and come with more pairs. However, I have decided that i really like this brand of false eyelashes because it does not require you to use glue to apply them! This makes the process of putting on fake eyelashes so much easier than normal and for that reason, I truly believe that it is worth the extra expense.

There are a lot of things that I like about the Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Self-Adhesive Eyelashes. First of all, the fact that I do not have to use glue is such a huge relief. This prevents me from accidentally gluing the eyelash to the wrong part of my eyelid and it makes the process a lot cleaner. Not having to clean up the mess that glue can create is such a good thing. The other thing I ...

• love about this particular brand of false eyelashes is that they adhere very well. I had absolutely no trouble with these lashes falling off or even budging slightly throughout the night. I wore them for hours and had no issues. I even applied a lot of mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow on top of these false eyelashes and didn’t notice any troubles. Even after sweating a lot, the adhesive did not wear off one bit. This is extremely impressive to me because often, false eyelashes will come right off the moment you start to sweat even the slightest bit. These stay on tight which is such a relief! That would be very embarrassing to have an entire row of eyelashes slide right off in the middle of a party.

Another thing I like about these false eyelashes is that they blend very well with my own lashes. It’s kind of unbelievable. I did not have to apply that much mascara at all to make them look completely natural. Even though I am wearing false eyelashes, I definitely do not want

anyone to know that they are not mine. The goal is to make them look as if they actually belong to me. It has to be believable. I also love the fact that I don’t really even have to curl these lashes with an eyelash curler for them to look amazing. They look dramatic even if the only thing I do is apply mascara and go. For a girl who hates curling her lashes (and is not very good at it at all), these are perfect!

Overall, I have got to give the Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Self-Adhesive Eyelashes a rating of a 10 out of 10. In my opinion, they are perfect. They give me the dramatic look that I’m going for when I have a party to attend. Even though they are more expensive than your typical drugstore brand of lashes, they are completely worth it. For anyone who has ever struggled with applying false eyelashes because of how tedious it can be, this is the perfect solution. Finally, applying false eyelashes doesn’t feel like rocket science!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254121030/k2311a093/9.3.10