Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I picked it up at Sephora and I have been using it for two weeks and so far, I love pretty much everything about it
  • It is a bigger brush than most of the other mascaras I use and I like this because it helps me get thicker looking lashes
  • The BADgal Lash Mascara is not as much of a lengthening mascara as I would like it to be, but it does amazing things for volume
  • I'm not sure if it is sold at other retailers for a cheaper price, but this is definitely a bit more pricey than the typical drugstore brand of mascara
  • The instructions said that it would make my eyes look brighter and whiter and I definitely agree

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara in BADgal Blue. It is a mascara offered by Sephora to give that false eyelash look and to brighten up the eyes. I picked it up at Sephora and I have been using it for two weeks and so far, I love pretty much everything about it.

I am so in love with the packaging of the BADgal Lash Mascara. It is a sleek black tube with nice cursive pink writing up the side. That is initially what caught my eye and influenced me to purchase the product. It is the perfect size to throw in my purse so that I can use it on the go. I also like the design of the brush. The bristles seem perfectly spaced apart so that I can get just the right amount of separation for my lashes. It goes on easily and the mascara distributes evenly throughout the lashes. It is a bigger brush than most of the other mascaras I use and I like this because it

helps me get thicker looking lashes. The packaging claims to give you lashes that look sort of like a set of false lashes. While I do not think it gives as dramatic effect as false lashes give, it does do a really great job and I like the effect that it creates. The only reason I don’t want to compare it to false lashes is because it would be pretty much impossible to fake the false lash effect without actually growing more lashes. This just seems a bit ridiculous to claim, but that doesn’t make me like this mascara any less.

The BADgal Lash Mascara is not as much of a lengthening mascara as I would like it to be, but it does amazing things for volume. They look much more full than they do without any mascara on. It also does not clump up my lashes or make them look thick and spidery. My lashes are never brittle or damaged after using the Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara and I never have to worry ...

• about any fallout. Best of all, there is no flaking whatsoever. This product is incredibly buildable. Even though it only takes one swipe of this mascara to create a nice effect, I can put on up to three layers without having any troubles with clumping.

The Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara is a pretty expensive product. One tube of Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara costs about $20 plus tax at Sephora. I’m not sure if it is sold at other retailers for a cheaper price, but this is definitely a bit more pricey than the typical drugstore brand of mascara. I think that it is worth the price. Instead of getting this product in the typical black mascara color, I decided to get the BADgal Blue shade. It is a mix between blue and purple and while this sounds kind of weird to apply to lashes that are supposed to look black, it surprisingly creates a really nice effect. The instructions said that it would make my eyes look brighter and whiter and I definitely

agree. It makes my eyes pop and look more noticeable, especially in photos. This is something that I wouldn’t use to go to school or to work because nobody would ever need purple eyelashes during the day. However, this is a nice product to have for a party makeup routine. This is comparable to a mascara like Dior Show or the Lancome Hypnose Waterproof mascara.

Overall, I would have to give the Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara a rating of a 9 out of 10. Though it is a bit more expensive than most other mascaras, it is worth the price. It adds volume and definition and the design of the brush is perfect for making my lashes look more full. Even though it doesn’t make my lashes look as long as I would like it to, I am really happy with the results. My lashes are healthy and look amazing and I have a new favorite mascara for really dramatic night time looks! I will definitely continue to purchase the Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara in the future.

Marina Hanna says :

re : It is a bigger brush than most of the other mascaras I use and I like this because it helps me get thicker looking lashes
    I agree completely as this is one of the Benefits Cosmetics mascaras I use besides the They’re Real mascara. I’ve noticed that although this one doesn’t lengthen as much as some other ones, it definitely makes eyelashes look much thicker due to its thick brush and evenly spaced out bristles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254111030/k2311a093/9.3.10