Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • But like everything else, I noticed infections such as pimples in my face and my back
  • What I like is that you do not need to lather up your face unendingly just to cover everything because a slight application is sufficient
  • My pimples both in my back and on the face has dried up and it stopped the problem from coming back

• by dimples15

Sometimes we develop zits at our back and it is the most frustrating of all. I really thought that it is because of the dirt and bacteria in the swimming pool I used to swim when I was still doing swimming lessons. I was trying to get an alternative sport to tone my body without being too heavy and straining. I find swimming a good alternative because it mobilizes your entire body while improving your lungs and your respiratory system. But like everything else, I

noticed infections such as pimples in my face and my back. I do not believe on chemical-based remedies because it does not give lasting solution. Now my aunt told me to try tea tree from Body Shop because this is one of the plants which is a good source for antibacterial properties.

There are several products which has the same ingredient tea tree however I opted for the soap because it is both for the face and body and it is less costly. This soap ...

• has an excellent smell. It smells grassy but refreshing still compared to other aromatic smells. It is not foamy and easy to rinse. What I like is that you do not need to lather up your face unendingly just to cover everything because a slight application is sufficient. Right after rinsing it, the skin is not dry but completely hydrated. Thus I would say that this soap is not moisture-stripping. It is not because this is vegetable-based.

One of the benefits of this soap is

its organic formula. This brand, I was told by a store personnel derives it source from an organic farm. Sometimes plant-based products can aggravate skin problems because it has pesticides that can worsen it. With Body Shop, this will not happen. Another thing, the tea tree oil contained on it is effective and a good anti-bacterial for pimples. My pimples both in my back and on the face has dried up and it stopped the problem from coming back. This is an easy way of preventing pimples.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254061030/k2311a093/9.3.10