Buehler’s Gourmet Break ‘N Bake Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Cup
  • I don't particularly think cookies with pockets of peanut butter are better than cookies that have peanut butter flavor throughout, but I will say that one thing these cookies definitely have going in their favor is the peanut butter pockets generally do deliver a richer and more satisfying burst of peanut butter flavor than I generally get from a cookie that's all peanut butter in every bite I take
  • Grandma's Homestyle Big Cookie Peanut Butter is the peanut butter cookie that I'll stick with for now because that's truly a delicious peanut butter-flavored cookie

• by CirclingCanvas

I find Buehler’s Gourmet Break ‘N Bake Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Cup cookies to be somewhat average in terms of flavor. For a dollar eighty-nine, they just aren’t quite worth the money.

These peanut butter cookies are not all peanut butter, but rather, there are pockets of peanut butter.

I don’t particularly think cookies with pockets of peanut butter are better than cookies that have peanut butter flavor throughout, but I will say that one thing these cookies definitely have going

in their favor is the peanut butter pockets generally do deliver a richer and more satisfying burst of peanut butter flavor than I generally get from a cookie that’s all peanut butter in every bite I take.

However, there aren’t enough peanut butter pockets per cookie, and I’d say each cookie is about half peanut butter in flavor and half cookie batter in flavor.

The cookies are very easy to bake though, and I simply need to break them apart and then ...

• bake them, so they really couldn’t be any easier to fix.

They do have a real pleasant and rich aroma and for the first week or so, and in particular the first couple of days after they’ve been baked, they are quite moist and soft.

They do dry out though and lose some of their flavor, like any cookie that’s baked at home, after the first couple of weeks.

If these cookies had more pockets of peanut butter, maybe like twenty-five

percent more, I’d really like them and purchase them from time to time, but there just isn’t sufficient peanut butter flavor to be tasted when it comes to these cookies.

Grandma’s Homestyle Big Cookie Peanut Butter is the peanut butter cookie that I’ll stick with for now because that’s truly a delicious peanut butter-flavored cookie.

I feel a “6″ rating is appropriate considering the quality and flavor of these cookies.

More peanut butter would’ve transformed basically an average cookie into something pretty flavorful and memorable.

amos sanders says :

I love your cookie,s. I just would like to know how could i get into making money with it. Please.

CirclingCanvas replies :

They aren`t my cookies and I really don`t know how you could make money off of a retail product, sorry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273091254041030/k2311a093/9.3.10