Boulder Premium Paper Towels  » Housewares  »
  • Now that's a fair price I think considering the quality of the paper towels
  • They aren't overly absorbent though, so I know that I generally end up using an extra one or two compared to the national brands
  • I believe an 8 is a fair rating for these reasonably good paper towels

• by CirclingCanvas

Boulder Premium Paper Towels aren’t the strongest or most absorbent paper towels, but they come surprisingly close in quality to the Bounty or Sparkle paper towels as well as other name-brand paper towels. They are priced much lower than the national brands too, being an off-brand and all.

For a three-pack, the price is a dollar eighty-nine.

Now that’s a fair price I think considering the quality of the paper towels.

There are

fifty-six sheets per roll and fifty-six sheets lasts several days, if not more, depending on what room they’re in and what is done in that room.

The paper towels are good for general cleaning purposes, and they don’t tear apart too easily.

They aren’t overly absorbent though, so I know that I generally end up using an extra one or two compared to the national brands.

Still, the price and quantity more than ...

• makes up for having to use a few extra here and there.

These paper towels have no design on them, which is fine for me.

Sure, the paper towels that are decorated with colors and designs are nice and attractive, but a paper towel is meant to be used and then tossed in the trash, so it’s not like the paper towels are kept around for purposes of catching peoples’ eyes.

Plain paper towels

are fine for me, and these generally do a pretty decent job cleaning up messes and wiping surfaces down with.

I feel that they come at a good, value price and unless I can get the name brands on special or with a coupon, these paper towels work alright and help save me some money too, so I purchase them.

I believe an “8″ is a fair rating for these reasonably good paper towels.

TONY says :

WHO IS THE MANUFACTURER? WHAT IS THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER OR WEB ADDRESS?

CirclingCanvas replies :

Boulder is a generic brand found in stores such ALDI Food Market stores. They have no website. To obtain a phone number, you`ll need to visit or call an ALDI Food Market store and ask to speak to the store manage. He or she will be able to provide you with the contact information that you need.

Doris says :

I would like to know the manufacturer of Boulder? Is it Proctor Gamble or the Koch Brothers?

Galega says :

Boulder is a paper towel which is neither manufactured by Proctor Gamble nor by Koch Brothers. It is just a generic brand and manufactured by Boulder.

CirclingCanvas replies :

Boulder is only carried at Aldi Food Market stores, as far as I know. Aldi specializes in its own brands and partners with companies to deliver value-priced alternatives to the name brand products. By going on the Aldi website and using the contact form, you should be able to get an answer from the company. I’ve used the form before and have typically been satisfied with the responses that I’ve gotten.

CirclingCanvas replies :

I’m sure contacting Aldi directly through the contact form on the website would reveal a bit more information than what’s on the packaging.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533091254021030/k2311a093/9.3.10