Freeman Chocolate and Strawberry Facial Detoxifying Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like trying out a lot of beauty products
  • I was at Wal-Mart and roaming around their cosmetics and beauty section where I found the Freeman stand
  • So I thought why not try this mask out as I get the benefit of beauty as well satisfy my craving for the two food items
  • This mask comes in a tube packaging, which is very convenient as I can control the amount I want
  • I will also recommend this mask to other people with any skin type to try at least once since it is pretty cheap at Wal-Mart at $3.77 a pop

• by shanjucool

I like trying out a lot of beauty products. I was at Wal-Mart and roaming around their cosmetics and beauty section where I found the Freeman stand. I was browsing through all the products that they have and this particular mask stood out to me due to its bright red packaging. The fact that this product uses strawberry and chocolate as its main ingredients was even more appealing to me as those are two things that I absolutely love to consume, but can’t all the time due to an already large waist line. So I thought why not try this mask out as I get the benefit of beauty as well satisfy my craving for the two food items.

This mask comes in a tube

packaging, which is very convenient as I can control the amount I want. According to the front of the tube, this mask claims to do deep pore cleansing and on the back of the tube it says that the strawberry extract helps to tone the skin and reduce the size of pores. There are also moisturizing ingredients like Shea and Cocoa butter in the mask. This mask also claims to be suitable for oily t-zones, for normal and dry skin types.

To use this mask, I squeeze some of the product out onto my finger and apply it evenly all over my skin. I am pretty generous with the amount I put on my face so I put it on pretty thickly. I also avoid my eye area with this mask as usual with any other mask application. I noticed that the colour of the mask is very similar to the colour of my face it self, just a bit darker. I let it dry for around 20 minutes and then I go to take a shower where the warm water helps to rinse my face. Before I remove the mask though, I sprinkle my face with some water and massage the product into my skin, and then I wash the entire mask off. This is just an extra step I take, it is not written as part of the instructions. I do this to simple allow for more circulation on blood on my face too keep it ...

• Freeman Chocolate and Strawberry Facial Detoxifying Mask
      healthy.

I absolutely love this mask. I love the smell especially, it smells like freshly made chocolate milk shake that is not the sickening bitter kind. I suspect this is the cocoa. I don’t detect much of strawberry, but I like the mask smell as it is. I also believe this mask helps shrink my pores a bit as the pores on my nose appear noticeably smaller. The mask definitely helps give my face an even tone as it promises, I am particularly satisfied with this feature of the mask. I think this may be due to the colour of the mask being close to my own skin tone, but this is just a silly guess. My face is also less oily for at least

the rest of the day, which is also a big plus for me. I am not sure about its moisturizing properties, but since I know cocoa and shea butter do provide incredible moisture to the skin, I believe this mask delivers that also, but it is not visible to me. I am quite pleased with this mask.

Overall, I will keep repurchasing this mask, if not for its beautifying qualities, then at least for its awesome smell. I will also recommend this mask to other people with any skin type to try at least once since it is pretty cheap at Wal-Mart at $3.77 a pop. You will not lose big money here if you don’t like it. If you liked this review, please vote.

Aditya says :

re : I will also recommend this mask to other people with any skin type to try at least once since it is pretty cheap at Wal-Mart at $3.77 a pop
its really good mask with chocolate and strawberry fragance. skin will be very clear and puffy when i used this mask as once per week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091253631030/k2311a093/9.3.10