Freeman Facial Avocado and Oatmeal Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was in the market looking for a clay mask that didn’t cost a fortune but also worked
  • The product comes in a tube, which I think is the greatest packaging for this mask as it is easy to get the product out and also control the amount of product I want
  • What I love about the application process is the really nice fragrance that comes out of the tube and that is on my face
  • I definitely don’t detect any avocado smell
  • I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin as it really does remove the oil, but is not very harsh

• by shanjucool

I was in the market looking for a clay mask that didn’t cost a fortune but also worked. I read many reviews online about how awesome this particular clay mask is, and the fact that it was relatively inexpensive at just $3.77 from Wal-Mart, was really a great push for me to buy this. The product comes in a tube, which I think is the greatest packaging for this mask as it is easy to get the product out and also control the amount of product I want. According to the tube, this mask is supposed to purge pores as well as firm and smooth skin. According to the back of the tube, this product contains clay, oatmeal and Vitamin E which draw out oil and dirt from pores and thus leaves skin soft and clean.

To use this product, I squeeze some out onto my finger and apply

it all over my face. I usually apply this in a layer that is not too thick but not too thin, just enough to cover my skin. The product is pretty smooth and creamy and easy to spread, so it goes on easily all over my face. What I love about the application process is the really nice fragrance that comes out of the tube and that is on my face. It is like a really light scent of candy, but also sweet oatmeal with milk. I definitely don’t detect any avocado smell. I really enjoy the scent of this product and it is one of the joys of applying this. After applying, I let it dry for around half an hour or however long it takes for a TV show to be over. I don’t fuss over the time limit this is supposed to be on my face,

• as I don’t think the time affects the results of this product, but I also don’t believe the longer a product stays on my face the better. I am simply lazy and take my time doing things. I also usually apply this before taking a shower, so to take this mask off, I simply take a shower with warm afterwards. Before washing off though, I wet the mask slightly and massage my face gently in order to completely work the product into my face. Then I wash it all off.

I do not experience any off the stinging feeling that some of the other reviewers out there have felt. It was pretty comfortable for me. I do notice my face to be rather smooth afterwards, and the oiliness is kept away for at least half a day, so I would recommend using this before a big night out or for

special occasions. I use this mask once a week just for maintenance though. I find the more I use it the less oily my face is. I would go up to twice a week but no more than that as too much of something could become bad for me. I also notice the pores on my nose are a lot smaller, so I am guessing the clay mask really does draw out the dirt as it promised. I am pretty pleased with this product.

Overall, I will keep buying this clay mask, as it is the cheapest clay mask I have found that actually works. My skin is left nice and smooth afterwards and I also really enjoy its fragrance. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin as it really does remove the oil, but is not very harsh. This one’s a keeper! If you liked my review, please vote.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091253620930/k2311a093/9.3.10