Freeman Facial Cucumber Peel-Off Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the tube design of products because it means I can have easy access to the product and also control the amount of product I require
  • I wouldn’t recommend applying this thinly because when this dries, the peeling of thin layers is pretty hard as it keeps breaking
  • So if you want to try it, give it a go as it doesn’t cost so much, but if you don’t want to try it, you’re not missing anything big

• by shanjucool

I have never used a peel-off mask before, so this was my first time and I was very excited to try this product. This product comes in a tube design and it is apparently a new look for the product according to a sign on the tube. I like the tube design of products because it means I can have easy access to the product and also control the amount of product I require. According to the back of the tube, this is a clarifying mask that is supposed to peel away the dirt off my face and the cucumber extract contained in the product is supposed to smoothen my skin and make it feel silky.

I usually use this mask once a week in rotation with other masks that I have. To use

this mask, I squeeze out an amount I feel would cover my entire face. Then I smoothen the mask evenly all over my face in a thick layer. I wouldn’t recommend applying this thinly because when this dries, the peeling of thin layers is pretty hard as it keeps breaking. So I apply it pretty thickly so it is easier to peel. Although the tube says to leave in on for 5-10 minutes, I leave it on for around 20 minutes because I usually watch TV or something while the mask is drying so I forget about the time mark and peel it later. I don’t think this affects the results of the product as much though. So after about 20 minutes, I peel off the mask, which looks like a translucent layer of ...

• my skin! I usually do this before showering, so any excess mask left over on my skin is washed away with the warm water of the shower.

I have mixed feelings about the results of this mask. I really like the peeling action of the mask and the fact that it feels like the top dirty layer on my skin is being taken off as I peel the mask. But that may only be me thinking it is doing that. In actuality, I don’t really know if this is happening, as I can’t visibly see the results. For the smooth and silky feeling that this mask is supposed to leave behind, I don’t feel much of that either. It is somewhat smooth and dewy feeling after I peel of the mask. It feels very

moist, but also a little sticky. I also don’t like the smell of the cucumber extract, but this is just a personal opinion. Also, the fumes sting my eyes somewhat and make them watery, but I can bear with that if the mask really is working, which I have doubts about.

Overall, I wouldn’t repurchase this, as I don’t feel it is really working. This may be only happening to me and other might have great results from this, I don’t know. I didn’t lose a lot of money though, I only paid $3.77 for this from Wal-Mart. So if you want to try it, give it a go as it doesn’t cost so much, but if you don’t want to try it, you’re not missing anything big. If you liked my review, please vote.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091253600930/k2311a093/9.3.10