Batman: Cacophony By Kevin Smith Graphic Novel  » Books  »
2.5
  • The story is interesting and it’s very entertaining, especially since this one has the Joker in it, along with Maxie Zues and I usually don’t see him in a lot of graphic novels that I read that have Batman in them
  • While I thought the story was pretty entertaining, the artwork isn’t the best and it looks strange and cartoony
  • I would only recommend it if you like Batman comics, I liked this book but I’m never going to buy it to add to my graphic novel collection

• by ReViewMeMedia

Batman: Cacophony is a graphic novel by director Kevin Smith and is about Batman trying to capture a killer who hunts criminals while trying to figure out who’s been turning Joker’s lethal laughing gas into the hottest drug on the black market.

This graphic novel is pretty good. The story is interesting and it’s very entertaining, especially since this one has the Joker in it, along with Maxie Zues and I usually don’t see him

in a lot of graphic novels that I read that have Batman in them. He’s an okay character, but he might not be liked by all readers, because of his Greek god gimmick.

While I thought the story was pretty entertaining, the artwork isn’t the best and it looks strange and cartoony. Sometimes it looks really good and other times it just looks terrible. The fight scenes were okay, but even they weren’t the ...

• best I’ve ever seen in a graphic novel. The artwork really didn’t seem to fit the entire time and it seemed like Walt Flanagan couldn’t figure out what designs he wanted for the illustrations.

Would I recommend reading this? I would only recommend it if you like Batman comics, I liked this book but I’m never going to buy it to add to my graphic novel collection. Is it worth reading? Yes,

it’s pretty good but it’s not the best. Overall, the strange designs of the characters and they way they’re drawn bring down my opinion of this book. Even though it is fun and interesting, it’s only worth borrowing from the library. It’s not the best book but worth a read, it would be better if the artwork weren’t so ugly.

Batman: Cacophony is available in Hardcover and softcover editions from Amazon.com or your local bookstore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173091253490930/k2311a093/9.3.10