Backyard Monsters Facebook Game  » Games  »
  • I enjoy this game because it’s very fun and since it’s very entertaining and the animation is cute
  • I highly recommend this game because it’s very good and it’s unique because it’s a real time strategy game and it’s worth playing because it’s a very good I like playing it because you harvest and use to build them to build and upgrade buildings
  • It’s a very fun game and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun Facebook user to play

• by ReViewMeMedia

Backyard Monsters is a Facebook App game where you build your own monster colony and protect yourself from monsters and other players that try to destroy your base. It’s very fun and very easy to play.

I enjoy this game because it’s very fun and since it’s very entertaining and the animation is cute.

I highly recommend this game because it’s very good and it’s unique because it’s a real time strategy game and it’s worth playing because it’s a very good I like playing it because you harvest and use to build them to build and upgrade buildings.

It’s a very fun game and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun Facebook user to play. It’s an app that you can add for free and you can remove it any time you want.

It’s a fun game and you have to also defend your land from other monsters and other players. That’s what makes the game so fun ...

• Backyard Monsters Facebook Game
      is that it is a real time strategy game and it’s a lot of fun. I enjoy playing it a lot and if you’re looking for a really fun real time strategy game to play on Facebook, you should play Backyard Monsters because it’s a whole lot of fun and I like playing it a
      lot. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for fun games to pay on Facebook. It’s worth adding to your Facebook apps and I enjoy it a lot. It’s fun to play and very entertaining and you don’t have to pay any money to play, buy you can use cash if you want to.

Backyard Monsters Facebook Game

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283091253480930/k2311a093/9.3.10