Death Note Episode 23 (Anime)  » TV  »
  • I liked the plot and how the story kept itself interesting by adding some interesting twists and turns
  • I like Death Note, but only casually, as I will probably not watch this anime again after I’ve finished it
  • Definitely give Death Note a shot on Hulu

• by ReViewMeMedia

Death Note Episode 23 begins with Higuchi having a conversation with Rem after Matsuda doesn’t die after he wrote down his name while L tries to figure out who or what he’s talking to.

This episode was really good and had lots of twists and turns and surprises. I liked the plot and how the story kept itself interesting by adding some interesting twists and turns.

I like Death Note, but

only casually, as I will probably not watch this anime again after I’ve finished it. While it is interesting, it’s not one of my favorite shows but it is very well done, although the animation is mainly dialogue and facial expressions. This is one of those shows that you may or may not like, depending on if you like supernatural detective stories and if you like anime or are just ...

• getting into anime. Death Note is a great introductory anime, but the characters are shallow and the ambiguous morality might be a turnoff to certain audiences.

Overall, Death Note is an interesting thrill ride that is a good exploration of mind games and is nicely animated, but the characters might be a hindrance because of the fact that the main protagonist is very unlikeable. Still, it is worth watching, but you’ll

have to decide for yourself whether or not you want to buy Death Note for your anime collection. Definitely give Death Note a shot on Hulu. I like this anime but it’s not one I’d ever buy for myself.

Death Note aired on Adult Swim a few years ago and got through its final run recently and is available streaming on Hulu and on DVD from Viz Media at RightStuf.com, Amazon.com and BestBuy.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103091253430930/k2311a093/9.3.10