Panasonic Lumix DMC FX3 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I received this camera as a gift and have enjoyed taking pictures with it
  • If you only want the standard size, then this is definitely the digital camera to use if on a budget

• by vpriddy
      The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 Digital Camera is an affordable digital camera for virtually anyone. I received this camera as a gift and have enjoyed taking pictures with it.

I especially like that the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 Digital Camera has a longer battery life then other cameras that

I use.

I normally take an extra set of batteries with me when I am out taking shots.

With the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 Digital Camera, I was able to get all the frames taken without having to change the batteries.

This is an excellent feature for ...

• any camera.

The price in comparison to other digital cameras is excellent.

The only negative thing though about the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 Digital Camera was that the LCD is a little lower then what I am used to using.

Sometimes the pictures had a grainy look to

them when they were developed.

Developing the pictures in anything other then the standard four by six inches would not be a good idea when using this camera.

If you only want the standard size, then this is definitely the digital camera to use if on a budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43702125340828/k2311a027/2.7.07