Skagen 582SSLC Watch (for women)  » Watches  »
  • Others who want the exact time up to the second might find this a disadvantage, but personally, I do not mind it as I like the design and it is not hard to estimate the correct time anyway
  • I love how the shiny face of the watch contrasts with the leather strap
  • Although I did not buy the watch for myself, I know that Skagen is also known for being more affordable relative to other luxury watch brands, which adds to the practicality of the watch
  • Overall, I am very pleased with my Skagen 582SSLC and would recommend it to all the women who want a simple yet elegant watch which is great for work

• by TheCity

Earlier this year, I was looking for a simple but sophisticated black watch that I could wear to work as my old one was already damaged. I am the type of person who does not need many watches, I just wanted one that was practical and classy and which I could use all the time. Knowing this, my boyfriend surprised me with a Skagen 582SSLC watch.

Skagen is a Danish brand known for its simple yet classy designs. The 582SSLC is a watch with black leather strap and a stainless steel case. The watch face is silver, and reflects

the light. It is simple yet looks very modern and minimalist; there are no numbers, dates, or second hands. There are only the minute and hour hands, which are long and sleek. Others who want the exact time up to the second might find this a disadvantage, but personally, I do not mind it as I like the design and it is not hard to estimate the correct time anyway. Upon seeing the watch, I was pleased because it was the style that I was looking for. It is easy to match with whatever I was wearing.

• It also looked modern, professional and just right for work. I love how the shiny face of the watch contrasts with the leather strap.

One thing that I liked best was that it doesn’t cause me allergies. Oftentimes, I get allergies from the metals in watches and jewelries when I wear them for several hours, even those which are real gold or silver. It’s a hit or miss, and I do not really know what causes this. I’m lucky that I had never experienced any allergies with this watch.

One thing I don’t like about the watch though, is that

after using it for a few months, the leather strap already had a lot of creases especially in the part with the holes. They are not visible when you wear the watch, but are very obvious when you take the watch off.

Although I did not buy the watch for myself, I know that Skagen is also known for being more affordable relative to other luxury watch brands, which adds to the practicality of the watch. Overall, I am very pleased with my Skagen 582SSLC and would recommend it to all the women who want a simple yet elegant watch which is great for work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 643091253260930/k2311a093/9.3.10