Nivea Extra Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • It isn’t ideal because I enjoy outdoor activities when the sun is out but I also cherish my fair Chinese complexion
  • I noticed my skin becoming softer and smoother in texture
  • I bought the one packaged in a pump bottle and I found using the bottle very handy
  • All in all, I would not recommend this product for whitening purposes

• by Alyssa

After my summer holidays with my multiple sun-basking excursions to the beach, I was looking for a body whitening product that was both effective and not too costly. I have Asian skin that tans easily. It isn’t ideal because I enjoy outdoor activities when the sun is out but I also cherish my fair Chinese complexion.

Friends of mine advised me to get whitening products from Asian countries as these

were especially concocted for Asian skin. One of the whitening products that I came across in a pharmacy in Malaysia was the Nivea Extra Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk.

It claims to “strengthen skin from within for extra fair and beautiful skin” and to confer “advanced UV protection”. After 3 weeks of using the product, twice each day, once in the morning before sun exposure and once at night ...

• before sleep, I did not notice any significant whitening of my skin.

Despite its failure as a whitening cream, it did have good moisturizing effects. I noticed my skin becoming softer and smoother in texture.

This lotion also has a very pleasant smell and is easily absorbed. It comes in two types of packing: in a squeezable bottle or in a pump bottle.

I bought the one packaged in a

pump bottle and I found using the bottle very handy. Two pumps of the lotion discharged adequate amounts for application on the whole body.

It is also very easily available in any Asian pharmacies or supermarkets. All in all, I would not recommend this product for whitening purposes.

That saying, since it is supposed to act mainly as a whitening lotion, I would not recommend this product period despite its aforementioned moisturizing qualities.

Nivea Extra Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk
    zack says :

what type of Nivea Extra Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091253150930/k2311a093/9.3.10