Jason Natural Cosmetic Aloe Vera All Over Body Lotion
  • Once in awhile when I get a bad sunburn or slight skin irritations I like to use Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 70% All Over Body Lotion
  • The way I enjoy applying this aloe body lotion to my skin is by pumping a few small handfuls of it directly into my hands
  • I think the Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 70% All Over Body Lotion is worth every dime I spent on it because it soothes, protects, and hydrates my skin really well when it is recovering from a sunburn or some sort or skin irritations
  • I would recommend this body lotion to anyone with any type of skin type or condition

• by Soleil Robins

Once in awhile when I get a bad sunburn or slight skin irritations I like to use Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 70% All Over Body Lotion. It helps soothe the sunburn sensations and keeps my skin from peeling. It also helps soothe my irritated skin when it is red and needs some extra love and care.

The reason I like this aloe body lotion so much is because it is actually made with organic aloe vera and natural vitamins and minerals and other natural moisturizers such as avocado oil and sunflower oil. It also contains soothing and healing ingredients such as chamomile flowers and calendula extract which

are excellent for soothing my skin when it is irritated. I also love the fact that the aloe lotion is white smooth and creamy in texture, but very light and airy on the skin. I hate heavy body lotions and this one is far from that. Another thing I like about this body lotion is it contains sunscreen in it so I can simply protect my skin by putting this lotion on every morning while I am getting ready for the day and not have to worry about apply a heavy smelly sunscreen to my skin.

The way I enjoy applying this aloe body lotion to my skin

is by pumping a few small handfuls of it directly into my hands. After I just massage and rub the lotion right into my skin until I feel like my skin is hydrated, soothed, and protected enough. The body lotion absorbs very well and does have a greasy feeling too it at all. My skin ends up being very silky smooth and very soft and soothed. I usually only use this body lotion though like I said when my skin is irritated or I need relief for a sunburn because it is a great soothing body lotion for skin damage.

The other way I have occasionally use this ...

• Jason Natural Cosmetic Aloe Vera All Over Body Lotion
      body lotion is as a light facial lotion to help hydrate my face when it is dry. The lotion doesn’t cause any zits and doesn’t make my skin oily at all. It simply hydrates it and leaves it feeling clean, clear, and very soft.

Sometimes I like to use the aloe body lotion as an aloe shaving lotion when I don’t have any on hand. I simply just pump a little bit of the lotion into my hands in the shower and lather it on my legs and than shave. After I have a nice close shave and smooth legs that are nick and cut free which I

really like.

The other thing I like about the aloe body lotion is the bottle it comes in. It comes in a huge 16 fluid ounce bottle with a hand pump so the lotion is easy to use. One bottle of this aloe stuff last me about 5 months or longer. I think the Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera 70% All Over Body Lotion is worth every dime I spent on it because it soothes, protects, and hydrates my skin really well when it is recovering from a sunburn or some sort or skin irritations. I would recommend this body lotion to anyone with any type of skin type or condition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091253020830/k2311a093/9.3.10