Forever Livings Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant Stick  » Health  »
  • I decided that a good test of its ability would be to put it on prior to a kick boxing and circuit training session
  • At approximately £5, your first impression is that it’s expensive for a deodorant stick, but when you take into account that it’s a decent size, 92.1g, it lasts for about 4 months and the fact that it has been made from the best stabilized Aloe Vera, it then becomes quite a cost effective item

• by JustHonest

Upon joining Forever Living, one of the very first products that I was introduced to was the Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant Stick.

I have always tended to be an aerosol user, so a deodorant stick was something new to me, but I was keen to try it.

Opening it proved a little tricky as the small wheel at the bottom felt like it might break if I turned it too far, but once the deodorant stick popped its head out a little it was smooth sailing from there.

It was easy enough to

use, there was no irritation under my arm pits and when I put my top on then was no stickiness or leaving marks on my clothing.

I decided that a good test of its ability would be to put it on prior to a kick boxing and circuit training session. Two classes that are very lively and can help you to keep fit and produce a lot of sweat.

Upon getting home after each session, I smelled by arm bit and all I could smell was the light fresh scent ...

• of the deodorant stick, which was great.

That is actually another great feature. There is not a powerful scent to this deodorant. There is not a clash of smells when using the bathroom between your shower gel, aftershave and deodorant, its simply nice and fresh.

I was suddenly sold on this as for someone who tends to sweat a lot anyway, I could honestly say that this was the first deodorant to actually worked for me.

I was also previously unaware of the dangerous aluminum salts that have been linked to aerosols,

so to know that this was a natural product, free of such ingredients was good to know.

At approximately £5, your first impression is that it’s expensive for a deodorant stick, but when you take into account that it’s a decent size, 92.1g, it lasts for about 4 months and the fact that it has been made from the best stabilized Aloe Vera, it then becomes quite a cost effective item.

Its very easy to use. For me, without question one of the best products that Forever Living manufacture and supply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343091252920830/k2311a093/9.3.10