Linkin Park Hybrid Theory Album  » Music  »
  • Hybrid Theory is easy to sing along with because the music is so addicting that you have no problem listening to them over and over again until you learn their words

• by slappy

Linkin Park’s Album Hybrid theory is one of my all time favorite music CD’s. I am an avid Linkin Park fan and have been to three different concerts featuring Linkin Park. All of them were a blast and each outdid the other.

For those who don’t know too much about Linkin Park, they are a rock/rap band with excellent beats, rythm and lyrics. I am not a big rap fan and gear more towards rock, however the rap style that Linkin Park incorporates into their music somehow creates a whole new genre of music.

Hybrid Theory was their first major CD and what made them a mainstream band in my opinoin. It really created who Linkin Park is today.

It features hits such as “Papercut,” “One Step Closer,” “Crawling” and “In the End. ” “In the End” is probably their hugest hit and if you ever heard it you could figure out why.

It talks about the end of a failed relationship and however two people treated eachother doesn’t matter once it’s over. It obviously can take on different meetings to different people but it clearly is their signature song.

...

• Linkin Park is also a good band to listen to when you’re feeling down and out. They can sometimes get angry in their singing as well, as one of their lines from “One Step Closer” suggests: “Shut up when I’m talking to you!” It’s a good song to kind of lash out to.

(Just by listening to it you feel better in other words. ) Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not some mean angry person… I just simply enjoy their beats.

Hybrid Theory is easy to sing along with because the music

is so addicting that you have no problem listening to them over and over again until you learn their words. A friend of mine and I used to listen to them over and over again while driving around in our car, singing away, just because we thought the album was that good.

Their later music may involve curse words and may not be appropriate for younger children, but Hybrind Theory doesn’t have explicit lyrics. The points they are making may be another story, however, because as I previously stated they can be a bit angry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143091252910830/k2311a093/9.3.10