Red Herring Reversible Shopper from Debenhams (Floral Print and Polka Dots)  » Other  »
  • I like the design that she chose for me very much
  • I love the blend of colors which look very tropical and vibrant and which compliments my skin tone perfectly
  • A disadvantage though, is that I find it quite hard to match
  • The best thing about the bag for me is the rosette hanging from the strap of the bag

• by TheCity

I got this bag as a gift from my friend. The bag is made out of cotton and is a little more than a foot in length and around a foot and a half in width. The size is perfect for bringing all the stuff I need to go to the beach—towels, shades, sunblock, snacks, camera, and clothes to change in. It is a simple bag, with no pockets or compartments. It is also foldable, and easy to pack.

I like the design that she chose for me very much. The bag is reversible.

On one side, it is has a pretty sea green background with palm tree silhouettes and the main prints are big pink and yellow flowers which look like stargazers. I love the blend of colors which look very tropical and vibrant and which compliments my skin tone perfectly. A disadvantage though, is that I find it quite hard to match. Most of my beach outfits have complicated designs which clash with the bag or make me look overly-printed. The reverse side is easier to match, it is just the beautiful sea green with ...

• white polka dots. I like the floral print better though.

The best thing about the bag for me is the rosette hanging from the strap of the bag. Like the other side of the bag, it is sea green with white polka dots, with is a pink ribbon tied on one side. For me, this is the best part of the bag as it adds a lot of personality. It exudes a very pretty, feminine, and trendy look.

Another thing I don’t like about the bag is that the material is not waterproof.

As I would like to bring it to the beach, there is a huge chance of it getting wet, which would also affect the things I place inside. There is also no pocket or zipper at all and can which would be helpful to segregate items as well as for protection against snatchers. The material looks easily dirtied too, although it can be washed afterwards.

Overall, this shopper may not be the most practical, but I love it as it really has a charming design which never fails to put me in a good mood whenever I use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123091252860830/k2311a093/9.3.10