Pond Oil Control Shine Powder
  • The problem we mostly face is having an oily face, which leads to pimple
  • At first view of Ponds Oil Control Shine Powder, I think this is the one can help me to eliminate oils on my face
  • As soon as I see it on the shelves of a grocery, I bought it instantly
  • I noticed due to perspiration the powder was coagulating on my cheek and on the sides of my nose

• by Grecy

Every girl’s dream is to have a clean, clear and pimple free face. Even if you are not that beautiful, you can be beautiful with light and pinkish face. Surely, every girl’s day is perfect. The problem we mostly face is having an oily face, which leads to pimple. We need some thing that will prevent the oils to appear and to stop the growth of pimples.

At first view of Ponds Oil Control Shine Powder, I think this is the one can help me to eliminate oils on my face. As soon as I see it on the shelves of a grocery, I bought it instantly. The price is $4.00 for 10g. I use it in the morning after I wash

my face and preparing for work.

Whenever I am applying it on my face, it lightens my face and blends my skin tone. I hardly see any brown spot, especially on the cheek and under my eye. It looks beautiful and clean. It is just simple powder but it makes me look like a celebrity. With this one, it does not look good if you have not put any color to your face like lipstick or blush so I put it. I even use eyeliner and eyebrow to make me look more attracting. I look perfect and I love it.

Nevertheless, the beauty did not stay for long as I was traveling going to work. I check my face in the mirror and ...

• I saw how the Oil Control powder fades away on my face. It is because either I was perspiring many times or maybe I applied the powder so little. In addition, because it fades away instantly, it did not control oil in my face. Oil still appears.

Therefore, the next day, I apply a thick powder on my face this time. I noticed due to perspiration the powder was coagulating on my cheek and on the sides of my nose. My perspiration is the reason, I know. I find it uncomfortable, as I need to check my face from time to time in the mirror. I need to check if I look like a clown. That gives me a problem, rather than

a solution.

However, the Oil Control Powder works on cold place and weather. I noticed that when I apply in on my face at work, it leaves my skin super dry and free from oil. Therefore, it works, but only on cold place. At present, I only use Ponds when I am going home after work. I do not use face powder it in the morning; I use baby powder. I apply it only at night so that when the face powder coagulates, it will not look obvious.

Above all, Ponds Oil Control Shine Powder works. It eliminates oil and it can even skin tone. I just have to use it on the proper time because my face has always-excessive perspiration when I am having activities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091252800830/k2311a093/9.3.10