Able Planet - Active Noise Canceling Headphones  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • I bought these headphones for one reason only and that was to listen to my music while I job
  • Don’t get me wrong these headphones had a great set of features but they just didn’t sound the way that I thought that they would
  • These headphones were a waste of my time and I wouldn’t recommend anyone try these things

• by willyable

I’m not even going to lie but I wasn’t in the mood to talk about these headphones. But I had to find something to talk about because I was in the mood to write. With that being said, I chose these horrible things to speak on. Well what should I say about the Able Planet - Active Noise Canceling Headphones ? I can say a lot of negative things about them but I’m not going to do that. I will say that they aren’t what they crack up to be though. They have some major issues that need to be worked out. I bought these headphones for one reason only and that was to listen to my music while I job. They looked secure and loud. They also looked as if they were

made of quality material. So I purchased them for around

Now I will say that I liked the top banter part which wraps around my head. It was sturdy and made of a nice material. I never had to worry about this to break but I didn’t like t he headphones. These headphones are suppose to be noise canceling and they are not. I have used them more than a couple of times and every time that I have used them. I have heard every single thing around me. So that was a no go. False advertisement, if that’s what you want to call it.

Another thing that I didn’t like about these Able Planet - Active Noise Canceling Headphones Is the clarity. Everyone claims that these headphones bring nothing ...

• but clarity but that is so wrong. That is by far the truth. Every time I wanted to turn my headphones up and every time I even tried to give it a little more volume, I heard nothing but distortion. That is so irritating and it did nothing but made me mad. And the crazy part about the whole situation is that they claim that there are 3 speakers built into these headphones!

Now I did like that these headphones came with a cord that was around 5 feet long. That is a long cord and it really did allow me to utilize them outside of my MP3 player. Another thing that I liked about the cord was that it was detachable and detachable means cordless. WE all know what we can do with

a cordless pair of headphones.

The ears swivel which was cute to me. Don’t get me wrong these headphones had a great set of features but they just didn’t sound the way that I thought that they would. This was disappointing. The carrying case was just as nice but once again the sound was terrible.

But I have to get back to the stupid part. If I ever wanted to use the noise cancellation feature, then I had to throw an AAA battery in the thing! Now that is something crazy. I mean who has time to stop and put batteries in just to get some noise cancellation going. These headphones were a waste of my time and I wouldn’t recommend anyone try these things. They are horrible in sound but wonderful in manual feature. BACKWARDS!

quick note by anonymous :

Really? ALL noise cancelling headphones require power of some sort in order for them to work Giving them a bad rating based on that is just STUPID

Galega says :

Absorbing ambient sound is necessary for the noise cancelling feature to work. There is no other way out. That is why almost all noise cancelling headphones come with batteries. Same goes with this piece and hence it is wrong to say that requiring power is a drawback of these headphones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162091252770430/k2311a092/9.2.10