At&t cellular services
1.0
  • I think that the customer service is what is getting me under the weather
  • First of all I bought a phone through them and was trying to get it activated
  • Once I got my phone activated I thought everything was ok
  • If you want a nice phone and great service then At&T might be the place to go but I don’t think that you should consider them an option if you want good customer service

• by willyable

I want to talk about one of the worst cellular, phone companies that I have ever had in my entire life. I switched my services thinking that I was going to get something worth talking about. I think that the customer service is what is getting me under the weather. First of all I bought a phone through them and was trying to get it activated. It was suppose to be activated when I walked out of the store. But when I got home, I realized that my phone wasn’t on. So I called into customer service and all crap hit the phone.

First of all let me talk about the fact when it comes to their system, it’s jacked up. Nothing is organized and nothing is right. They switched me over to more than four different people

trying to fix my issues. No one knew what they were talking about. And the crazy thing was that kept telling me that I might have dropped my phone in the toilet! My had never been activated but they kept telling my other wise.

I got so mad that I had to talk to the supervisor. When I got on the phone with the supervisor, he got nasty with me as well. I couldn’t understand what was going on. So he switched me to another supervisor who couldn’t speak English. So I spent more than two hours trying to figure out what he was saying to me.

Once I got my phone activated I thought everything was ok. Well I got my bill and my bill had double charges. They double charged me an activation fee, including my ...

• bill. So I had to talk to customer service once again.

Now I will admit that when it comes to phones and the service itself. it’s great. I haven’t had a dropped call yet. It’s just that I can’t get the service that I’m looking for when need it. And I think that is something that they really need to work on. I appreciate the roll over minutes that come with my plan. So I forever have minutes to use on my plan. I text more than I talk so I guess it’s a win -win. I hate the fact that I hate their customer service and that’s the reason why I plan on moving to another company.

Along the way I ended up dropping my phone in the toilet and I had to send it

back to At&T. They were suppose to replace it because I bought insurance. Well come to find out they took their time sending it back and I had to wait more than three weeks before I actually got my new phone. They lost my insurance package and claimed that I didn’t purchase any insurance. SO I had to argue with customer service once again until they actually found what they needed to find. At&t is horrible when it comes to customer service and they are the reason why I plan on taking my services everywhere else.

If you want a nice phone and great service then At&T might be the place to go but I don’t think that you should consider them an option if you want good customer service. And personally I think that customer service over rules all.

At&t cellular services

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222091252760430/k2311a092/9.2.10