Earth Therapeutics Orange Eye Pads  » Health  »
  • Using these orange eye pads proved to be an exhilarating experience
  • Since these eye pads were reusable- I found it quite them quite economical too
  • According to me, these orange pads offered a convenient one- step solution for restoring and rejuvenating delicate skin around your eyes in a rather simple, easy and effective manner

• by rm002

Sitting in front of the computer or watching my favorite television shows was enough to make my eyes feel tired and fatigued. This in turn would give rise to puffy eyes and worst of all dark circles- a situation which I completely dreaded. This situation would make feel rather so dull and unhealthy that I would feel like a patient out of the hospital.

But when I happened to see Earth therapeutics orange eye pads in the market during one of those casual marketing spree – I just jumped to pick them up almost instantly. The fact that I had already used the cucumber eye pads – and was immensely satisfied with the result- make it rather easier for me to choose them without having to think twice.

Using these

orange eye pads proved to be an exhilarating experience. These eye pads were not only basically designed and shaped to look like real slices of oranges, but the orange scent almost uplifted my sensed. The fact that I always loved the orange flavor (whether in a drink or perfume) – made me feel relax and comfortable as soon as I applied them on my eyes. These eye pads felt so soothing on my eyes that it almost instantly calmed my body. With just 10-15 minutes of treatment – not only my eyes but my whole body felt refreshed and rejuvenated.

Earth therapeutics orange eye pads indeed proved to be just fantastic. Apart from the orangey perfume that filled the air during the treatment, these eye pads helped a great deal ...

• in removing the puffiness around my eyes. My eyes now shown much brighter and had a sparkle in them – which made them, look more beautiful. What was really nice about using these orange pads was the fact that the freshness after the treatment remained for at least 8- 10 hours- making me feel and look energized and active. These pre- moistened pads were so compact and portable that it helped me treat my tired eyes – just anywhere and everywhere. But the only downside of using this product is the fact that these eye pads failed to help in reducing the dark circles under the eyes.

Earth therapeutics orange eye pads are priced at $5.99 for total 10 pads (comes in five individual packages – each containing

two orange slice pads). Since these eye pads were reusable- I found it quite them quite economical too. Infused with real orange extract, vitamin c and a beneficial blend of nutrients, these pre -moistened pads were an ideal way to cool and refresh the eyes. According to me, these orange pads offered a convenient one- step solution for restoring and rejuvenating delicate skin around your eyes in a rather simple, easy and effective manner. I have just loved this product and plan to buy more of them as soon as these pads expire. These eye pads proved to be a great thumb- up product indeed.

Tip: Keep these orange eye pads in the refrigerator for a few minutes b before applying then on the eyes- for maximum results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342091252630430/k2311a092/9.2.10