Lush Ultimate Shine Shampoo Bar  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I used a Lush shampoo bar previously and I liked the results it gave me, so I thought I should try another shampoo bar from their range
  • I didn’t have a problem with the time, as long as the product fulfilled its promise, I would be content
  • I was rather disappointed with this Lush shampoo, especially when I compare the good results I had from using their dandruff shampoo bar
  • I was actually left with somewhat dry and crunchy hair after using this product and it definitely needs to be followed with a heavy moisturizing conditioner to counteract the dryness left behind after using this product
  • Overall, I would not recommend this product to people, especially if you have already thin hair

• by shanjucool

Lush Ultimate Shine Shampoo Bar

During summer months, my hair becomes very dry and frizzy and hence it is very unmanageable. Under all the humid conditions here is absolutely no shine left in my hair as it is left to be simply limp and muggy. I used a Lush shampoo bar previously and I liked the results it gave me, so I thought I should try another shampoo bar from their range. Lush is a good place to shop for beauty and cosmetics if you are looking for organic and natural ingredients in products. I don’t care much for organic ingredients, but I do like the results organic products produce, so I wanted to try another hair product form Lush. When I asked the sales associate at my local Lush store for something that gives shine to my hair, I was recommended to use this particular shampoo bar. I was also given an

oral explanation of what the ingredients are and what they are responsible for, but it is hard to remember all that information. I simply left with the knowledge that this product would give me the shiny hair that I desire.

I’m not exactly new to solid shampoo bars having used one of their other shampoo bars previously, which left me with great results. It is very simple to use. I simply soak my hair thoroughly in the shower, wet the shampoo bar a little and rub it over my hair in small circles slowly until I get a good lather. It does take longer to lather than liquid shampoos, maybe because this shampoo is in its solid form and require some extra work to break the product down completely into my hair. I didn’t have a problem with the time, as long as the product fulfilled its promise, I would be content. In ...

• comparison to the other Lush shampoo bar I used (Soak and Float) this one did not lather as well. After working the product all over my hair, I washed it off and followed with a conditioner.

I was rather disappointed with this Lush shampoo, especially when I compare the good results I had from using their dandruff shampoo bar. I did not see any noticeable shininess after using this shampoo. It wasn’t any different than any other shampoo I would have found and used from the drugstore that promised shine. I was actually left with somewhat dry and crunchy hair after using this product and it definitely needs to be followed with a heavy moisturizing conditioner to counteract the dryness left behind after using this product. After some usages, I actually found breakage in my hair, which is not a good sign at all. I also found this shampoo causes my hair

to become tangled faster and it is very difficult to untangle, which also causes some amount of hair loss and breakage. Hence, I stopped using this shampoo and gave it away to someone else who wanted to try this product out. I don’t believe it is for me as it left my hair a little damaged, something no one would want. The smell of this shampoo is not as strong as the others though, it did not bother me at all.

Overall, I would not recommend this product to people, especially if you have already thin hair. I did not get any shine at all but instead received just the opposite of it. This product is also pretty pricey, almost $10, which is a lot more expensive than some of the other drugstore products out there that work better than this. This product simply did not sit well with me. If you liked this review, please vote.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091252570430/k2311a092/9.2.10