Olympus FE+280 Digital Camera  » Electronics  »
  • What I like about this camera is that it’s very easy to use
  • Overall, the Olympus FE-280 is an excellent digital camera that is easy-to-use, it runs perfectly and I’ve never had a problem with it and I’ve had it for years, it works like it’s brand new and just came out of the box
  • I think that the Olympus FE-280 is an excellent camera if you take good care of it

• by ReViewMeMedia

The Olympus FE-280 is a digital camera that can take pictures and record video. It has 8.0 Megapixel CCD and a 2.5 inch high resolution LCD Screen.

What I like about this camera is that it’s very easy to use. The controls are easy to figure out and it’s easy to shoot video and take pictures. The zoom is very handy for getting a closer picture even if you’re far away and the pictures look very nice on

the camera.

The camera also has many other features such as picture mode, where it will change the way it takes pictures depending on which settings you use. The Olympus TE-280 also shoots decent quality video, although it’s not in high definition like many newer digital cameras, it still looks good when you transfer it to your computer.

I highly recommend this camera; it’s very good for shooting video and taking pictures. It’s very durable and is easy to use. It comes with a rechargeable battery and a recharger, a cord to connect the camera to your TV, and it also has a cord to connect it to your computer, which is really easy to do, though depending on your settings, the video doesn’t looks as good on your TV as it does on the camera. I like how simple it is to put my pictures and video onto my computer without too much hassle. The Olympus TE-280 ...

• Olympus FE+280 Digital Camera
      does come with its own photo software, but I never use it, since it’s just easier to copy-paste files from the camera straight into a location on my computer.

Overall, the Olympus FE-280 is an excellent digital camera that is easy-to-use, it runs perfectly and I’ve never had a problem with it and I’ve had it for years, it works like it’s brand new and just came out of the box. It’s an excellent, durable digital camera and even though it doesn’t

shoot in high definition or have many of the newer bells and whistles other digital cameras have, the Olympus FE-280 is a superb digital camera and you should definitely buy it, even though a lot of reviews say this camera is bad, I’ve never had a problem with it. I think that the Olympus FE-280 is an excellent camera if you take good care of it. I think it’s a fantastic digital camera and it’s a very good digital camera to take pictures with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162091252540430/k2311a092/9.2.10