Swiffer Sweeper WetJet Starter Kit  » Housewares  »
  • Finally, I had a coupon for Swiffer so I bought the Wetjet Starter kit
  • One of the best things is not having to clean a mop
  • I like being able to tell exactly how dirty the pad is– something you can’t do easily with a standard mop
  • It weighs practically nothing, making it even more amazing that it can do such a good job
  • I would recommend this to anyone with a floor

• by reviewabit

I wish I had bought this product much sooner. Everyone told me to try it out, but I was skeptical that anything could beat my old tried and true sponge mop. Finally, I had a coupon for Swiffer so I bought the Wetjet Starter kit.

I was curious and opened it up as soon as I got it home. It was extremely easy to set it up.

The first time I used it I was amazed. It actually

cleaned my floor better than my old mop ever did, and I did not expect this from a “throw away” type of product.

The cleaner which is included works well and has a nice fresh scent. The sprayer worked much better than I expected, and it eliminated so much of the work of cleaning the kitchen floor.

The head of the mop was just the right size, and I have found that I can use it wet or ...

• dry. One of the best things is not having to clean a mop.

It’s great to just toss the old refill in the trash and put on a new one and have everything new and clean with almost no effort! The pad holds quite a bit of liquid and dirt before it becomes necessary to change it. I like being able to tell exactly how dirty the pad is– something you can’t do easily with a standard mop.

The best thing of all– no sour mop smell. Ever! It weighs practically nothing, making it even more amazing that it can do such a good job.

My back and arms are very appreciative. My only complaint is that sometimes the pads come loose, but it’s really not a big deal considering all the pros.

In my opinion, this is an underrated product that really does live up to its claims. I would recommend this to anyone with a floor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532091252490430/k2311a092/9.2.10