Larry’s Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes
  • I will say that the edge did have a firmer consistency, but it's the best I've had and it wasn't that dough-like texture I have sometimes had

• by Orrymain

For the first time recently, I purchased Larry’s Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes. In the past, I’ve purchased various baked potatoes that were seasoned with different items. While this is labeled as mashed potatoes, it feels the same as if it were a traditional baked potato.

The other baked potatoes I’ve liked to different degrees, but none of

them really have had staying power, neither with consistency or being offered for sale.

Larry’s Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes purport to be made with “all natural potatoes”. I hope they are, but there’s really no way of knowing that for sure. That’s the problem with labels today. You just don’t know what to believe. Whatever they were, though, I liked them.

The potatoes come individually packaged, two in a single box of the product. You remove the plastic wrap and then pop it into the microwave for a few minutes.

However, if you don’t want to microwave, you can cook these in a regular oven as well. I chose the quick method,

• Larry's Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes
      the microwave, for myself.

When my Larry’s Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes came out, they were hot and soft. So often one of my complaints in the past has been that the side of the potato would be like a crease, almost a crust of bread, and I just hate that with a passion.

These potatoes, though, weren’t like that.

Every bite was good and soft. I will say that the edge did have a firmer consistency, but it’s the best I’ve had and it wasn’t that dough-like texture I have sometimes had.

The result was a cheesy potato delight. I was very satisfied. It tasted great and had no preparation or cleanup to speak of.

charl says :

re : I will say that the edge did have a firmer consistency, but it’s the best I’ve had and it wasn’t that dough-like texture I have sometimes had
its amazing buy ut now

quick note by anonymous :

Bring back Larry s cheddar cheese mashed potatoes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272091252420430/k2311a092/9.2.10