Kentucky Fried Chicken 2-Piece Drumstick & Thigh with Drink Special  » Food  »
  • The deal with this special really is pretty good in my opinion
  • This is probably the best deal that I've seen in a long time that is good for the single person

• by Orrymain

Kentucky Fried Chicken, like most fast food establishments these days, are always offering new combinations and specials to try and lure consumers to their place. One of the current lures is the KFC 2-Piece Drumstick & Thigh Special.

Here is what you get for a Kentucky Fried Chicken 2-Piece Drumstick & Thigh Special. You get two pieces of chicken, obviously. The deal is for one drumstick and one thigh. If you like thighs, you can get two, or

if you are a leg person, just ask for two drumsticks and leave the thigh behind.

You still get the option of how you want the chicken prepared — original, crispy, or grilled. I prefer original, so that’s what I got. I also love drumsticks so ordered two legs instead of the thigh.

KFC chicken is usually pretty good. Now I purchased this special a couple of times. With one, I felt the chicken was worth it. With ...

• the other, I felt like the pieces were pretty small.

Also included with the Kentucky Fried Chicken 2-Piece Drumstick & Thigh Special is one roll. These rolls are decent, but mine always seem to crumble and fall apart. It’s been years since I’ve had a really good roll from KFC, but it’s there.

Finally, you get a beverage, which for me was Pepsi.

The deal with this special really is pretty good in my opinion. Sodas have skyrocketed in price recently

to the point that I would seriously doubt ever buying one at a fast food place unless it’s part of a reasonably priced combo like this. KFC has this special without the drink for $1.99, which means for a dollar, you get the drink. Right now, that’s a good deal.

Chicken has been way too expensive in recent years. This is probably the best deal that I’ve seen in a long time that is good for the single person.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272091252400430/k2311a092/9.2.10