China Glaze Blue Sparrow Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • And I thought OPI was the best brand out there, sorry OPI, but China Glaze is on top of my list now
  • So I after going back and forth and contemplating, I finally went for China Glaze's Blue Sparrow nail polish, and I didn't regret the decision either
  • Even though I love all of my China Glaze's, I have to say by far this is the most prettiest one that I have

• by Kim

When I tell you guys that I am in love, I am literally in love with all of China Glaze’s nail polishes. In the past week alone, I’ve purchased 5 of their nail polishes! All of them are absolutely gorgeous, lovely shimmery colors, they are so beautiful, I need to buy more and more! And I thought OPI was the best brand out there, sorry OPI, but China Glaze is on top of my list now! Okay so I was in Sally’s Beauty Supply store the other day, and there I was in front of many, many, many different colors

and shades of China Glaze’s beautiful nail polishes. My first one was a emerald green, second a ruby red, and the 3rd one I purchased was a sparrow blue. I’m telling you when you lay eyes on these nail polishes, you will fall in love too, because they are GORGEOUS. So I was stuck between 2 of China Glaze’s blue polishes, I just didn’t know which one to pick, and I told myself I was not going home with two of the same colors. So I after going back and forth and contemplating, I finally went for China Glaze’s Blue Sparrow nail polish, and I didn’t regret the decision either! I got it for like $4.00, which isn’t that bad, considering how gorgeous the results are!

So of course as soon as I got home I tested it out on my nails, and I was in love!! Even though I love all of my China Glaze’s, I have to say by far this is the most prettiest one that I have. It’s a deep but bright blue, like a royal blue. But they named it Blue Sparrow, so I guess it’s supposed to resemble a Sparrow’s blue color. It’s shimmery, very ...

• China Glaze Blue Sparrow Nail Polish
      pretty, and in the light it is absolutely gorgeous. When I apply 2 coats of this nail polish, I get the exact color on the bottle. Stunning. Even though I don’t really wear blue nail polish, this nail polish has really changed my mind about blue. Also the brush is good quality, when I apply the nail polish, it doesn’t go on super wet and runny, it goes on nice and smoothly, without any problems! And it dries pretty quickly too! I plan on wearing this nail polish a lot during the Winter season, since it’s blue, it will go
      well with the cool/cold weather. I also need to purchase more blue shirts and outfits, because this blue is absolutely gorgeous, I want to wear it to match with my outfits!

Overall, I rate China Glaze’s Blue Sparrow nail polish a solid 10! It is a unique royal shimmery blue, that is absolutely gorgeous, lovely, words can’t even describe the beauty of this nail polish! It’s inexpensive too, if you go to Sally’s Beauty Supply Store, I’m sure you can find it for a great price like I did! This is a stunning color, I can’t wait to start using it full time! Love it lots!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091252030330/k2311a092/9.2.10