L’oven Fresh Hamburger Buns  » Food  »
  • I like these hamburger buns because they're cheaper than the national brands and the store brands, like Great Value or Kroger Value

• by CirclingCanvas

Eight hamburger buns for just seventy-nine cents is a price and value that I can’t pass up. L’oven Fresh Hamburger Buns may not be the largest hamburger buns, but they fit my needs just fine.

If I have a hamburger, I don’t mind if some of the hamburger meat sticks out around the edges.

IF I have roast beef, I don’t mind if some of the roast beef hangs out.

With sloppy joe, that can be a bit messy, but

even with large buns, the mess can’t be avoided! I like these hamburger buns because they’re cheaper than the national brands and the store brands, like Great Value or Kroger Value.

A hamburger bun is a hamburger bun.

Why should I pay thirty to seventy cents more for the same number?

Hamburger buns all taste the same to me regardless of how little or much I pay.

Sure, some say that they are “enriched” with this or that, but a hamburger ...

• bun is never going to be a good source of vitamins or minerals, so what it’s being “enriched” with is pretty much irrelevant, especially since what goes between the hamburger bun will easily trounce whatever nutritional value the hamburger buns may offer.

These hamburger buns hold just fine in the refrigerator, they don’t fall apart or get hard faster than the name brand buns, based on my experiences.

They’re soft and hold the contents of the sandwich together reasonably well.

That’s why I feel, why should I pay more? I could pay more and purchase larger hamburger buns, but I don’t need larger buns.

Others might though, so these average-size hamburger buns may not fit everyone’s needs.

I though am perfectly happy with them and I’ll continue to purchase these hamburger buns as well as the hot dog buns also made by L’oven for as long as ALDI carries them.

I feel a “10″ is appropriate for these soft, fresh and value-priced hamburger buns.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272091251920330/k2311a092/9.2.10