Westin Hotel in Cincinnati, OH  » Hotels  »
Cincinnati, OH
  • I suggest visiting Havannah's for fabulous martinis
  • The Westin's Heavenly beds definitely live up to their name
  • Five hours later when we returned home and noticed the missing cd I call the hotel and asked if they could please find our maid and ask her if she found the cd

• by nicole
      Over the summer my husband and I took a baseball roadtrip to watch our beloved White Sox take on the Cincinnati Reds. We decided to stay at the Westin Hotel because that is where the team stayed and we thought it would be a great autograph opportunity. And it was!

Although, the hotel itself was under construction it was fairly nice and the staff was amicable.

We were within a 5 minute walk to the ballpark and surrounding bars, stores and restaurants. I suggest visiting Havannah’s for fabulous martinis.

The hotel

also featured a small bar with nice ambiance and also a pleasant restaurant. The Westin’s Heavenly beds definitely live up to their name.

Our bed was soft and luxurious. I barely even knew my normally restless husband was beside me.

It seemed there were layers upon layers of soft padding beneath me and the comforter on top was like a sheet of clouds. My only complaint was partially due to my own forgetfullness.

My husband was celebrating his birthday so I packed some gifts for him. One was a cd ...

• that we inadvertanly left on the bed amongst all those heavenly sheets! When we left our room, the maid was literally waiting for us to go.

I noted the time was just before noon. Five hours later when we returned home and noticed the missing cd I call the hotel and asked if they could please find our maid and ask her if she found the cd.

I am sure it was on the bed. They claimed no one turned in a cd and I was basically out of luck.

I

explained to them that the maid was right outside our room and if they could just find out which maid it was, I am sure they would located the cd. They refused.

It’s unfortunate that they couldn’t assist me and it’s not about the measley $15 cd. It’s the principle that an employee of theirs took a guest’s belonging and nothing can be done.

Aside from the missing cd incident the trip was well received by both myself and my husband. I guess a Heavenly bed can make up for a lot!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2602125190428/k2311a026/2.6.07