Seba Med Hand+Nagel Balsam (Hand and Nail Lotion)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use it primarily because it is packaged in a tube which makes it easy for me to store it in one of the drawers in my kitchen
  • Often, the best time for me to moisturize my hands is when I hand wash the big pots which I have used after cooking or cleaning up the kitchen (which needs washing daily as I use it all the time)
  • I personally prefer this convenient packaging because I just need to squeeze the tube and rub the product on my hands
  • I do not worry a lot each time I finish my household chores because I know that I have a quick fix to the dryness issue

• by bethbarl

I do not use hand lotion all the time but when I do, one of the products that I use is SebaMed. I like to use it primarily because it is packaged in a tube which makes it easy for me to store it in one of the drawers in my kitchen. Often, the best time for me to moisturize my hands is when I hand wash the big pots which I have used after cooking or cleaning up the kitchen (which needs washing daily as I use it all the time). I just reach out for this tube and my hands

do not feel so withered. I personally prefer this convenient packaging because I just need to squeeze the tube and rub the product on my hands.

SebaMed is lightly scented which makes it a pleasant product to use. In addition, its PH is about 5.5 which makes it a neutral product for me and in effect, is a gentle product on my hands. I do not have to worry that instead of moisturizing my hands, it does the opposite. It is also clinically tested and so far, I had no unpleasant reactions to it.

The main difference of this product for me compared to other hand lotions is that it is also meant for the nails. This is an extra feature of the product which comes in handy because my nails have a slight tendency to break (not consuming enough calcium). Some of the listed ingredients are Panthenol and Bisabolol which are meant to hydrate and at the same time nourish the hands and nails.

This lotion moisturizes my hands well even if they are nearly dried out after several hours of washing, rewashing and using household cleaners and products. The product is easy to dispense, rub on both hands and in a few ...

• Seba Med Hand+Nagel Balsam (Hand and Nail Lotion)
      minutes, there is no trace of the product on the skin as everything is absorbed quickly. You might have to wait for a minute or two but afterwards, there is hardly a trace of the lotion on the skin which makes my hands free to handle things which otherwise would be streaked with lotion. Its consistency is just right and makes it easy to spread the lotion evenly on both hands. A squirt or two is more than enough to nourish the hands. I do not specifically use it for the nails but knowing that it also nourishes the nails is an added
      bonus.

Altogether, this is a hand and nail lotion which I like to use. It is gentle enough on my skin, does not leave a sticky and greasy feeling after each use, spreads well and is quickly absorbed by my skin. I do not worry a lot each time I finish my household chores because I know that I have a quick fix to the dryness issue. Overall, this is a product which I will keep on using and buying. It is available in several sizes (75 and 100 ml) and quite handy to put in my bag as well for quick moisturizing needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251810330/k2311a092/9.2.10