Jet Airways  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • With that, I decided I would never fly with Jet Airways again purely because of the pathetic standard of their domestic carriers

• by Jimmy T

When I was leaving the UK to return to Nepal for holiday, I had to find a good airline that was also cheap. I found Jet Airways. I was certainly sceptical about using Jet Airways.

First, it was the cheapest airline I could find.

Second, I had never heard of this airline before and felt that it must be one of those cheap, lowly airlines.

Third, Indian brands are often not trusted.

Fortunately

to my surprise, the airline far exceeded my expectations.

1. The airline crew were very polite and helpful.

2. The interior was very clean and had a pleasant odour.

3. The seats were very comfortable.

4. The food was pleasantly tasty.

5. They had the latest movies screening on each seats.

6. They provided blankets which smelled great and felt really comfortable.

7. The flight itself was very smooth.

However, I ...

• had to make a transit stop at New Delhi for a flight to Kathmandu on one of Jet Airways’ domestic carriers.

My god! The domestic carrier of Jet Airways was a horror. It looked a far shadow of the international carrier.

1. There was no air-conditioning. The fact that New Delhi is so hot really did the passengers no favours.

2. The seats were very uncomfortable. In fact, a considerable number of

the seats actually had torn fabric.

3. There were a few flies wandering around in the aeroplane!

4. The aeroplane was very small and it felt really crammed.

Surely with international passengers having to make transit stops, they should have air carriers that reflect well on India. But no. The domestic carriers were horrendous.

With that, I decided I would never fly with Jet Airways again purely because of the pathetic standard of their domestic carriers.

Jet Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402091251730330/k2311a092/9.2.10