Avon Naturals Purifying Daily Pore Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried it because I know that pimple starts from clog oils from open pores
  • I like to pinch my cheek because it is pinkish and so smooth

• by Grecy

My sister is a dealer of Avon. Because of that, we have the chance to try new products of Avon. One of this is Avon Naturals Purifying Daily Pore Cleanser. I tried it because I know that pimple starts from clog oils from open pores. Therefore, we need to clean the pores and eliminate the oils there.

My sister gave me the 100ml Avon Naturals Purifying Daily Pore Cleanser. The price is estimated

$3.00 one plastic bottle. The color of the cream is white, not any scrub is present. How can white cream clean the pores? It can clean the face but the cream cannot enter the pores and clean it.

To know the truth, I use it. I put a drop of white cream on my face. I put more on forehead, on my nose and the side of my nose because the black heads and white heads are mostly on the nose and cheek. I scrub it gently. The tea tree oil can be smell by continuous scrubbing. It refreshes the feeling especially on the nose and forehead. Tea tree makes it more feel fresh. It smells good even it is a tea tree.

I check my face in the mirror after washing it. I see it becomes clear; however, not all of my black head are ...

• Avon Naturals Purifying Daily Pore Cleanser
      removing. I do not see any white heads. I have doubt if it really cleanses my pores because I do see some of my open pores and it not completely cleans my pores. For me, a pore cleanser should have scrub, how can it clean my pores if there are no tiny scrubs to enter the pores?

It did not eliminate dirt on my pores; however, it lightens and softens my face. I

like to pinch my cheek because it is pinkish and so smooth. I need to use toner because it claims to cleanse my pores so I need to close it. Even though I am not happy with the result, I continue to use it because it cleanses my face. I use it everyday actually; it became part of my regimen. It seems my night is incomplete when I am not using it.

Avon Naturals Purifying Daily Pore Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251670330/k2311a092/9.2.10