Glass Tower 2 App for IPhone/IPod  » Games  »
  • Unfortunately you only kind of get a taster of this for free, but a good one at that

• by leeanne160480

I ended up getting a lot of Apps for my IPhone. A lot of them I have deleted as I didn’t find them that good, but when you have something new and there is all these free things then you end up getting things just because.

This is one of the games I had on it for about 3 weeks and had never played it. Not sure why, but I liked the idea of all these little boxes making my phone look nice. I got round to playing this, and then I kept playing it. It was like I couldn’t put it down.

As I mentioned this is a free app. Unfortunately you only

kind of get a taster of this for free, but a good one at that. You get 15 levels and you have the option to buy the full game which has 75 Levels. Once i’d eventually completed the levels I went to buy the full version, but it just kept saying that it was unavailable to buy in the shop.

You just download this through the Apps Store which should be an icon on the front page of your IPhone or IPod. This downloads in about 2 minutes.

So what is the purpose of the game? In each level you have Blue bricks and Red Bricks. You have to destroy all the red brick and ...

• leave the blue ones behind. You start off with 15 lives, which sounds like a lot but it isn’t really. If you accidentally break a blue brick then you lose a life. Also if any blue or red bricks fall down the side then you lose lives as well, so you lose them pretty quickly.

The way to destroy the bricks are to tap on them to break them. Since the bricks are stacked on top of each other, you have to tap them in a methodial manner and make the bricks you are wanting to save fall but in such a way that they don’t bounce or tip over and break.

The bricks

are different shaped. Most of them are rectangular, but there is the odd triangle or ones that are flat apart from on 1 side.

You can earn things by clicking on the edge of the screen when something shoots up it. THis only happens every now and again and the bonuses are extra lives or to freeze the bricks so you can tap and not worry about them falling.

This is a great game and pretty addictive. I kept getting to about level 12 and then losing my remaining lives, so kept wanting to play this more and complete it. It is challenging, fun and just a great strategy game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282091251620330/k2311a092/9.2.10