Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Ultra Moisturizing Foaming Milk Bath (English Lavender)  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I used this milk bath, I found that it moisturized my skin as much as other products that I have used
  • The only thing I don't like about this milk bath is that it does lather up a little bit thin-the lather is not as rich as I would like it to be
  • But other than that, I think it moisturizes to the max, makes a wonderful shampoo, and smells like a field of lavender

• by cinnabon

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have to admit I am one of those people that uses bath products in the shower because I don’t have time to take a bath. I suspect alot of people do this because they don’t have time to soak in the bath before going to work each morning. The only reason I do this is that most bath products don’t leave a sticky, waxy residue like soaps.

I also use this product as a shampoo without conditioner. This milk bath has

a soothing english lavender scent.

Actually, it makes for a great relaxing end of the workday shower too. For some, the scent might make it too relaxing for a morning shower.

It is mighty tempting to get back into bed after showering with this product. When I used this milk bath, I found that it moisturized my skin as much as other products that I have used.

When I stepped out the shower and dried off, I did not feel any sticky residue on my skin. My skin felt soft and clean ...

• with a very light smell of lavender.

In using it as a shampoo, I did not need to use a conditioner because it did moisturize my hair. I looked at my hair in the bathroom mirror after it dried and did discover that it was more shiny than if I had used a regular shampoo(one made especially for hair).

If you have oily hair do not use it. It might make your hair even more oily, as all moisturizing products tend to do.

The only thing I

don’t like about this milk bath is that it does lather up a little bit thin-the lather is not as rich as I would like it to be. But other than that, I think it moisturizes to the max, makes a wonderful shampoo, and smells like a field of lavender.

If you love lavender scented products and don’t mind using a little bit more product in the shower or bath to get a good lather and alot of bubbles, then you should buy this milk bath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251590330/k2311a092/9.2.10