Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was truly the best deodorant I have ever tried
  • I found Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant to be in the price range of about $15
  • If you're looking for an all natural way to keep your scent fresh I highly recommend Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant

• by Awn Muhammad

I recently purchased Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant while looking for a new deodorant to try out. I have only positive things to say about this product. It was truly the best deodorant I have ever tried. There are several reasons I would buy it again; here are just a few.

It lasts so long! I put in on one day and totally forgot about it the next but yet it kept working.

It stayed active for three days. I have never worn a deodorant that last so long and protected me so well the whole time I wore it. It will last even after a shower its that’s strong.

If you are a very active person and work out a lot or find yourself away from home this is the perfect product for you. If you are away camping for three days it will last the whole duration. I was able to work out and shower and the Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant was still on me. It just stuck to me and kept working for days.

The scent is very strong and for some people this could be a turn off; but because I want a deodorant that lasts long I needed something that was strong. I would rather have a strong smell of something fresh and ...

• Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant
      natural then sweat and body odour.

The price is steep for a deodorant. I found Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant to be in the price range of about $15. This is too much for some people and it made me hesitant at first too but I would not go back to my old deodorant now after trying it because its so strong and long lasting.

Another thing about Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant which

makes me happy to use it is the fact that it is an all natural product. Its hard to find an all natural product that actually works. Its completely friendly to the environment and still works like a deodorant should, keeping you from smelling bad.

If you’re looking for an all natural way to keep your scent fresh I highly recommend Origins Organics Totally Pure Deodorant. It is well worth its price tag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251570230/k2311a092/9.2.10