Lakme Fruit Blast Berrylicious Fruit Revitalizing Scrub Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this facial scrub at Hypercity Mall in Malad when hubby and I are doing our weekly grocery
  • I like the berry colored creamy texture of Lakme Fruit Blast although it has a berry scent which is not that yummy or even sweet
  • But if you have cystic pimples, I suggest you skip the scrubbing part and just leave the mask on your face for 15 to 20 minutes because this will absorb excess oil on your face
  • I do speak on my own experience and I cannot say the same thing if you have used the product before and have a negative reaction

• by strawberrychocodahi

I bought this facial scrub at Hypercity Mall in Malad when hubby and I are doing our weekly grocery. It was a facial scrub at the same time a mask that you can leave on your face to clean and revitalize the skin.

I like the berry colored creamy texture of Lakme Fruit Blast although it has a berry scent which is not that yummy or even sweet. It is with raspberry, figs and oats which provide the skin moisture lock and protection from harsh environment such as pollution that I get daily when I go out of the house.

I only use it at night before I go to bed and

sleep. I use it twice or thrice a week depending on my outdoor activities and if my skin needs thorough cleansing and protection. It does not over dry my skin because of the oats plus the fig ingredient acts as a protection for my skin to get rid of break outs. The raspberry acts as a vitamin to get my skin younger looking and feeling refreshed.

Once you put Lakme Fruit Blast Berrylicious Fruit Revitalizing Scrub mask on your wet face, you need to scrub it gently on your face. After that, you leave it on your face for 10 to 15minutes before rinsing it off. I do use lukewarm water ...

• on rinsing it off, then the last step would be cold or tap water before I towel dry my face.

It feels so soft and smooth after wards and my skin looks glowing after use. But if you have cystic pimples, I suggest you skip the scrubbing part and just leave the mask on your face for 15 to 20 minutes because this will absorb excess oil on your face. I personally use my evening cream after using this product without any adverse effect. I do speak on my own experience and I cannot say the same thing if you have used the product before and have a negative reaction.

All I

can say is that Lakme Fruit Blast Berrylicious Fruit Revitalizing Scrub Mask is still safe to use without too much chemicals included into it which I still can say safe to use. But if you are pregnant, just ask for an advice coming from your physician. So far, I like the product and what it does on my skin.

You can purchase this wonderful scrub mask by Lakme at only Rs 150 or equivalent of $ 3.20 on their 50g Berry colored easy to squeeze tube. It is available on selected stores and malls in Mumbai India. This product is good for oily type or normal to oily type of skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251520230/k2311a092/9.2.10