Too Faced Naked Eye Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had swatched the entire palette in Sephora several times but could never justify the price

• by hmaur

I got this palette almost a year ago from my boyfriend for my birthday.

I had swatched the entire palette in Sephora several times but could never justify the price.

I am so glad i got this palette i use it everyday. It comes with 9 eyeshadow colors all neutral shades which are good for everyday wear and also a couple extremely shimmery colors which are good for nights out. The palette

comes with three cards which show you where to put each color in order to get the desired look. I often find myself using the middle row since they are shimmery and light without the dramatic look. The first row is all matte colors i use the first color under my eyes to set my concealer since it is colorless and i find that it holds better then my setting powders.

• I use the second matte color to fill in my eyebrows often since it is lighter and looks natural.

This eye kit costs $34 and you can find it at sephora. It also comes with a brush inside the pullout drawer but i don’t really ever use it since i have so many other brushes.

I have hit pan on two of the colors already. The only thing i would like to

have seen different about this kit is the eyeshadow sizes be all the same size. I feel like the three that are the largest i don’t use as much as the ones that are pretty small which is why i have already hit pan on them.

My little sister who is 15 just recently started wearing makeup and she loves using this product.

Overall i really enjoy this product and wouldn’t mind buying it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251470230/k2311a092/9.2.10