Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I first smelled this salt scrub I thought it would feel sticky when applied in the shower

• by cinnabon

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I received this as a gift. Usually I would never buy salt scrubs because I don’t use them and find them to be unecessary. I mean, skin exfoliates itself right?

Well, when I opened the lid, I smelled it.

It does exactly smell like gingerbread! I poked one finger into the salt scrub to see what

it felt like. The texture is just right.

The salt grains are not too big that they would go on the skin too roughly, or not too small so that they would be ineffective at exfoliating. They are just the right size.

When I first smelled this salt scrub I thought it would feel sticky when applied in the shower. However, when I did apply it to my skin, it did not feel sticky at all.

The salt grains felt great on my skin. I felt like I was scratching myself all over my body, without using a loofah or nails.

When I rinsed it off, it did not leave a sticky ...

• Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Salt Scrub
      residue. When I got out of the shower, my skin felt soft and clean.

It felt softer than if I had not used the scrub, and believe me, I tried to shower with it and without it to compare the results. The gingerbread scent smells really strong, but for those that worry about smelling like a

gingerbread man at work, do not fear, the smell fades after you get out of the shower.

This is a great product, even if you are one of those people that thinks salt scrubs are unecessary. Once in awhile, a little superfluous luxury is necessary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251440230/k2311a092/9.2.10