SkullCandy GI Black Print Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I bought my pair for $80 CAD on sale at FutureShop, but I've seen them cost as much as $100
  • I found these headphones surprisingly light for their size
  • I enjoyed how the wire was only on one side of headphones which prevented any tangling that would have happened
  • I would recommend them to anyone looking for decently priced, high-quality headphones

• by Rdntrprss

These are fantastic headphones! I bought my pair for $80 CAD on sale at FutureShop, but I’ve seen them cost as much as $100. They are over-ear headphones and they have a speaker diameter of 40 mm. They have a built in volume control on the wire.

The volume control has a clip on the back so you can clip it into your shirt and

not worry about the wire getting caught on things. They also come with an extension cable, carrying case, bottle opener (found in the band), and an extra pair of black headphone coverings (incase yours break or you don’t like the skull design on your ears).

I found these headphones surprisingly light for their size. Listening to music with them for the first time was extraordinary.

I heard little sounds that I haven’t heard in those songs before. It also has a great bass enhancement.

The band stays cool and didn’t cause me to sweat. The ear pieces can only rotate 90 degrees.

I enjoyed how the wire was only on one side of headphones which prevented any tangling that would have happened. The headphones can also go surprisingly loud, without ...

• SkullCandy GI Black Print Headphones
      giving up quality sound.

They also cancel outside noise quite well, even though they are not noise canceling headphones. The earphones didn’t allow my ears to breathe well and they began to itch after a while.

One thing that I question with these headphones is their durability. About a month after buying these headphones, they broke.

I don’t exactly know how they broke, because I

treat all my belongings with care. The size adjustor on the right size snapped in half.

Fortunately, I sent them to the SkullCandy replacement center in Utah and received a free replacement. It only took me 6 weeks to send them and receive the replacement.

Other than that one blemish, these headphones are great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for decently priced, high-quality headphones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162091251380130/k2311a092/9.2.10