Dove Ultimate Antiperspirant  » Cosmetics  »
  • With their Dove Ultimate Anti-Perspirant however I found that it left a heavy filmy feel under my arms
  • This is really embarrassing in a work or social environment so if you are going to be using this product and find yourself sweating a lot I suggest wearing lighter colours to mask the white stains that you are likely to produce

• by Awn Muhammad

Dove is a well known brand of beauty products and they advocate natural beauty. This is one of the reasons I was drawn to Dove Ultimate Anti-Perspirant. I had tried many brands before in the past and they all accomplished different things I needed in a deodorant, but I wanted to try something new to see if there was anything better out there.

Dove claims to go on clean and smooth with many of its products such as deodorant and soap. With their Dove Ultimate Anti-Perspirant

however I found that it left a heavy filmy feel under my arms.

I could definitely feel it there. This left me wondering if other people were noticing it as well.

I didn’t like having to double check to make sure I wasn’t staining every so often just because the product felt so heavy on my skin. Although it left me with this nervous feeling it did protect against odour the whole day.

For dealing with the constant feeling of a greasy film under your arms ...

• you will get an odour protector that will last you the whole day even while working out or jogging. This is good news if you do a lot of athletic activities where you’re probably not going to worry as much if you aren’t looking your best with sweat stains.

If you wear a lot of dark colours, especially black, this product will show up on your clothes. It will leave a white filmy stain.

This is really embarrassing in a work or social environment so if

you are going to be using this product and find yourself sweating a lot I suggest wearing lighter colours to mask the white stains that you are likely to produce. Sometimes I also have sensitive skin under my arms and previous products have caused me to have a reaction to them because of the amount of chemicals in them.

With Dove Ultimate Anti-Perspirant however I had no reaction. So if you have sensitive skin and have trouble finding a product that won’t irritate you, I suggest trying out Dove Ultimate Anti-Perspirant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251210630/k2311a092/9.2.10