Suave Hair Conditioner
  • I have always had a problem keeping the tangles out of my hair which requires using the conditioner
  • I have been doing it for over ten years and no one has noticed a bit of difference

• by Dawn Hawkins

Suave Conditioner Strawberry 30 Fl. Oz.

I have been using Suave Strawberry conditioner for over ten years now. I use it in conjunction with Suave Shampoo. After I wash my hair, it tends to get extremely tangled. I have always had a problem keeping the tangles out of my hair which requires using the conditioner. It also helps keep the natural frizz in my hair down to a minimum.

I pay $1.49 for a 30 fluid ounce bottle of Suave conditioner. I generally

purchase it at the grocery store when I go shopping but have also gotten it at Dollar General, Walmart and Kmart. It can be found in nearly any store that sells shampoo. The price is always exactly the same every place that I have purchased it.

Suave isn’t what I would call salon quality conditioner. It does do the job though and I have never had to spend more than $1.49 for it. Previous to purchasing Suave, I was paying approximately $15.00 for ...

• salon shampoo. The salon shampoo does make my hair shinier than Suave does and sometimes I will splurge for the salon brand but I usually stick with Suave. It does exactly what I need it to do.

After I shampoo my hair, I have learned that it is much better if I put the conditioner on and leave it sit in my hair while I finish bathing. After the rest of my body is washed, I rinse the conditioner out. This allows the

conditioner to work a little longer in my hair. I have found that there are far fewer tangles left when I use Suave conditioner in this way. If you are looking for a way to cut back on expenses, Suave shampoo will help you do that as long as you are willing to deal with the fact that your hair will be less shiny. I have been doing it for over ten years and no one has noticed a bit of difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251180630/k2311a092/9.2.10