Globe ImmortalTXT and ImmortalCALL  » Cellular services  »
  • That’s the reason why I’m always on the lookout for the best text or SMS rates or promos being advertised by different telecoms companies

• by quickmelt

I’am an avid texter. Texts or SMS are my main modes of communication with my friends, my colleagues, even my family members. That’s the reason why I’m always on the lookout for the best text or SMS rates or promos being advertised by different telecoms companies. I want to make sure the I stretch the value of my hard-earned money of course.

I always subscribe to unlimited texting which means that depending on the promo you are trying to avail,

you can send an X number of text messages to subscribers within the same network for a corresponding fixed peso amount. Often, these promos are great especially for text maniacs like me, the downside is that it has an expiry date—meaning, you need to consume the allowed number of text messages within a specified number of days, if not, then the un-used texts will just be forfeited.

Fortunately, Globe Telecoms came up with a promo dubbed as Globe ...

• ImmortalCall. For Php15, subscribers can have 50 SMS/text messages sent within the same network free of charge, plus a 5minute Globe-to-Globe call. The best part about this deal is that it doesn’t have an expiry date. As long as you have not yet exhausted your 50 text messages or your free minutes, it will just stay as free credits on your phone. They also have the Globe ImmortalTXT wherein your Php20 can guarantee you with 80 SMS or
        text messages sent within the same network and 10 free SMS/texts to other networks. So it’s a total of 90 SMS for just a mere twenty pesos; a real bargain if you ask me. Your credits will just accumulate the more often you reload your sim card and convert your airtime credits to ImmortalTXT or ImmortalCall credits.

My recommendation for perennial texters like me is to avail of this great promo from Globe. You’ll certainly be able to maximize your money’s worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222091251120630/k2311a092/9.2.10