Globe Broadband Tattoo  » Cellular services  »
  • Unfortunately, due to job requirements, I had to move residences and settle in a different location, forcing me to discontinue my current internet subscription with a well-known telecoms company
  • I found out that Globe Telecoms was the one with the most reliable coverage therefore prompting me to purchase their Globe Broadband Tattoo

• by quickmelt

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am one of the millions of people who can’t live a day without internet usage. Internet is an integral part of my life; I need it for my job, my everyday correspondences with other people, and it helps in keeping myself stress-free and entertained.

Unfortunately, due to job requirements, I had to move residences and settle in a different location, forcing me to discontinue my current internet subscription with a well-known telecoms company.

Upon relocating, I immediately began the search for a DSL provider that has the nicest coverage within the area.

I

found out that Globe Telecoms was the one with the most reliable coverage therefore prompting me to purchase their Globe Broadband Tattoo.

At the promo price of Php895, I can say that its already a good buy if you’ll compare it against products of the same kind being offered by competing networks which is normally sold at around Php 1000 or more.

I have my own laptop and my work requires me to be mobile all the time.

Globe Tattoo certainly is worthy of praises because of the high level of convenience it provides to users ...

• like me.

The product itself comes in as a USB stick; small, portable and very handy.

You can take it with you almost anywhere allowing you to access the internet whenever you feel like it.

The connection using Globe Tattoo is comparable or at par with wired connections provided that you are using a postpaid sim.

If you don’t have a postpaid sim, you can still use a prepaid one and enjoy a connection rate of Php5 per 10minutes.

Please be mindful though, that the connection speed using a prepaid sim is slower versus using a

postpaid sim; and I can personally attest to that.

Loading a single page on a connection powered by a prepaid sim takes several minutes; the downside, due to the slow connection, you will not be able to maximize the value of your prepaid credits as you can’t do much work due to slow connection; it just eats up your airtime.

My verdict–Globe Broadband Tattoo mostly offers a reliable on-the-go internet connection; just make sure that you use a postpaid sim to enjoy its benefits further.

Globe Broadband Tattoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222091251110630/k2311a092/9.2.10