Greewich Special Pizza Overload  » Food  »
Bldg. B, Supermarket, SM Megamall Edsa cor. Julia Vargas Ave. Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • I love pizza so much, I never grow tired of going to my favorite restaurants to try new recipes
  • I really love onion and bell pepper in pizzas as well as mushrooms and pineapples so imagine how much enjoyment I get while eating this one
  • I will never grow tired of eating this pizza recipe from Greenwich, I’ve also tried other recipes, but for me this one is the best
  • I highly recommend it to all pizza lovers

• by riezl

I love pizza so much, I never grow tired of going to my favorite restaurants to try new recipes. One of my favorite pizza recipe is from a fast food chain called Greenwich in the Philippines. Its called Greenwich Special Pizza Overload. No matter how many times I order this in a week it still never fails to satisfy my appetite.

Greenwich Special Pizza Overload comes with pepperoni, onion

& green bell peppers, beef toppings, spiced ham, mushroom and pineapple. Greenwich Pizza Special Overload has three times more toppings than the ordinary one. The ordinary Greenwich Special, has same ingredients but has few toppings, it still tastes the same, though. I just love to order the Greenwich Special Overload to take advantage of the additional toppings, which contributes a lot to its taste and to my enjoyment. I ...

• really love onion and bell pepper in pizzas as well as mushrooms and pineapples so imagine how much enjoyment I get while eating this one.

And to add to my enjoyment, I love to eat the pizza with hot sauce paired with my favorite soda, Coke. Greenwhich Special Pizza Overload tastes really good and is healthy to eat since onions and other vegetables ingredients are known cure to some

of the common illnesses such as cancer and heart problems. I usually go to eat with my office mates and friends during lunch and snack time. They too love this mouth watering Greenwhich Special Pizza Overload. I will never grow tired of eating this pizza recipe from Greenwich, I’ve also tried other recipes, but for me this one is the best. I highly recommend it to all pizza lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272091251080630/k2311a092/9.2.10