Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • In simple words there is no standard of all those claims and in all those products, it is really very difficult for us to find the best suited product for ourselves

• by Awn Muhammad

For any consumer, choosing a non- prescribed product can be very tiring and stressful. Thousands of skin care products are advertised daily which inundate us with what those products can do for us. But there is no way for us to be sure that those products will live up to their claims. And to be very true, most of them do not.

Phrases like “dermatologist approved” are used to assure us that those products are totally safe and free from side effects. Then why do those products make our skin worse? In simple words

there is no standard of all those claims and in all those products, it is really very difficult for us to find the best suited product for ourselves. I had some severe skin allergies and was in search of a good skin care product.

One day when I was surfing on internet, a friend of mine sent me a link of a web page. It was of “skin therapy letter. com”.

My friend told me that you can try any product which is suggested on that page because that site is run by expert dermatologists.

• I opened that web page and started looking for any help. My search ended with a product named “Garnier nutritioniste nutria-pure detoxifying cream cleanser”.

That product had a lot of reviews written about it and to my happiness, most of dermatologists had recommended that product to others. I ordered that product on internet with the hope that may be this was my last chance. The product arrived next day.

It also contained a guide booklet with it. On that booklet, its usage method was written. A scale was also given with which you can

check the improvement in your skin tone.

I started using that cream and to my astonishment, the product was really helpful. My skin allergies were ending up and my skin tone was also improving. You would not believe me that within one month my skin tone and allergies were totally cured.

I was so happy with that product that I ordered two to three more cleansers of the same company. Now, I have been using this product for almost five years and am pretty sure that this is one of the best skin care products, I have ever seen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091251000630/k2311a092/9.2.10