Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had no choice but to stop putting on anymore make up on my face, and just concentrated on curing my new problem, which was acne breakouts
  • For the whole month I didn’t experience a slight irritation on my skin so I eventually use it on my whole face

• by riezl

Climate changes can really be harsh on the skin especially on my face. There were times that my skin gets really dry, at times it gets so oily and shiny. That’s why a face powder or make up has become a must for me before I go out of the house. Searching for the right face powder was not an easy endeavor for me. It was difficult finding the right one that will suit my skin.

I’ve encountered a lot

of problems while trying on different types of make up. A lot of times, instead of making my face look prettier, it even made me look uglier because of skin irritations. Pimples started popping up one by one, and almost became uncontrollable. There were blackheads and whiteheads here and there. Instead of solving my skin problems, those foundations and face powders only made my skin look worse.

I had no choice but to stop putting on anymore make up on my face, and ...

• just concentrated on curing my new problem, which was acne breakouts. After a few months, a relative from other country sent me Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder. I didn’t plan to use it at first, but she insisted to give it a try. I applied only on one portion of my face and observed the effects for about a month. For the whole month I didn’t experience a slight irritation on my skin so I eventually use it on my whole face. I was
        so happy about the results, I was finally able to use make up on my face, it helped cover the ugly pimple scars caused by the old pressed powders that I had tried.

Not only did Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder covered my skin imperfections, it also made my skin looked even, not dry or oily, just normal nice looking skin. I still use Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder until now, I’m glad it is also available in my country, I can buy one anytime I want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091250950630/k2311a092/9.2.10