Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • But after using them all, I have got the best one in the shape of cetaphil daily facial cleanser
  • You will have to use some additional cream or lotion for your acne problem
  • I know that once you will use it, you will become addicted to it

• by Awn Muhammad

The name of cetaphil daily facial cleanser was like good news for me. I have got rid of all the irritating and burning creams and lotions after using this cleanser. I do not want to take the names of the lotions I have used because there is a long list of such products. But after using them all, I have got the best one in the shape of cetaphil daily facial cleanser.

I have tried a lot of cleansers. Some of them were irritating and some were just good for nothing. But finally I have got this cetaphil cleanser.

This is giving the best results

in cleaning my skin. I have got a clear smooth skin by using it. It is very easy to use and has no side effects.

I want to share another thing with you people. I had scars on my skin and I was very perplexed due to them. I tried most of the creams for this purpose but all the creams and lotions were non effective on my skin.

But this cleanser has also reduced the intensity of my scars and I am feeling very confident after using this cleanser. There is nothing to boast about this cleanser. There is no second option about its ...

• effectiveness.

It works just in a fine manner with almost all types of skin. I have dry skin but it worked fantastically. I am used to get a gentle massage before going to any party and that’s all.

I do not require using any cream for my scars now. But there is one thing that I would like to mention about this facial cleanser and that is it cannot work properly for acne. You will have to use some additional cream or lotion for your acne problem.

I do not have any such problem that is why it is just fine for me. The best

thing about this facial cleanser is that it does not irritate you on usage and it is also easy to use. You can just take it into your purse and use it wherever you desire.

I belong to a middle class family and cannot afford to waste my money on cosmetic items. That is another thing that attracted me to this facial cleanser as it is very cheap and is easily affordable. I would suggest you to use this facial cleanser everyday.

If you will not feel the difference then you can stop using them. I know that once you will use it, you will become addicted to it.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091250870530/k2311a092/9.2.10