Extraderm Exfoliant Plus  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the effects it makes on my skin, which is white pinkish glowing skin
  • I was never so much a fan of products such as this one, but when I had problems with acne, Extraderm Exfoliant Plus is what solved my problem
  • But when I did some research, I found out that tretinoin which is Extraderm’s main ingredient is good in treating acne such as pimple breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads

• by riezl

I use Extraderm Exfoliant Plus once a month to exfoliate the skin on my face. I like the effects it makes on my skin, which is white pinkish glowing skin. I was never so much a fan of products such as this one, but when I had problems with acne, Extraderm Exfoliant Plus is what solved my problem. I was skeptical to use it at first for fear that it might worsen my acne problems. But when I did some research, I found out that tretinoin which is

Extraderm’s main ingredient is good in treating acne such as pimple breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads.

I kept seeing their ad on TV, so I really got curious and bought one bottle which is Extraderm Exfoliant Plus No.2 120ml. I applied the medicine every night for one week. After a few days my skin peeled. My face looked awkward, I got a bit scared but they said it’s natural because the medicine is really intended to exfoliate the skin, thus removing dead skin cells. My face looked a bit weird for ...

• three days because of shredding dead skin cells, I wasn’t able to go out because of that. I was getting worried and anxious since it was my first time to use Extraderm Exfoliant Plus.

I started to notice changes after five days. My pimples dried up, and some parts of my skin looked like the skin of a baby, it looked really smooth others thought I had a professional skin treatment. Extraderm is really very effective in treating pimples. With proper use your skin can really look good. Just use

it as directed in the bottle, at least once a month for one week. If the problem is not severe, you may use the product at least every three months to exfoliate the skin.

Do not overuse the product, using it continuously or straight for the whole month may cause irritations and burn. So use it accordingly to get the desired effects. If possible, drink a lot of water and eat a lot of fruits while taking Extraderm Exfoliant Plus, the effects of those on the skin will be very pleasing.

dominic says :

hi just want to ask the website for extraderm philippines and where can i buy the extraderm oil and shine control? i`ve tried it and it worked for me….i`ve search everywhere and i cant find it…thanks..

Galega says :

There isn’t any official website of the manufacturer. In fact, the product is also not available since last two years. That’s why you are not able to find it. I would suggest you to look for a suitable alternative.

joan says :

i have a lot of white heads all over my face what number of extraderm shall i use is it number 4 or number 1 which is the most strongest coz im confused tnx

suneeta says :

number 4 is the best …for fast results I recommend 3 or 4

Galega says :

You have never used Exfoliant. And, in that case, using the Number 4 may backfire. Your skin may not support such a strong product. I will suggest you to try Extraderm Exfoliant Number 2. This will be good for your kind of problems - white heads. Further, you should always remember to use a good moisturizer in the morning. Keep using a sun block cream while going out in the Sun Exposure.

Lyn says :

Hi. I have a fair and sensitive skin, I normally have 1 -2 cystic acne a week. My acne dries up easily cause I am treating it with erythromycin and azelaic acid. the big problem for me are the acne marks. My marks are reddish (since I am fair-skinned), and they do look like pimples. You think this extraderm 2 will work for me? I will mainly use it as a lightening agent.I am afraid of the breakout that it will cause. Hope someone will share their experience with this product, especially on the breakout part and the scary peeling period.

Maria Basto says :

Hi Lyn, I also had cystic acne. I found out that powerful exfoliants are good to treat the acne and improve the skin look but not efficient to treat the acne marks. Once that it is your main concern you need specific products for acne marks to get the best results. Check out Revitol Scar Cream or Dermefface FX7 by Skinception, they might exactly what you need.

Galega says :

You should avoid using any exfoliant for acne marks. It is because of cystic acne you have. Exfoliant cream can aggravate the problem. For marks, I would suggest you to use a good anti marks cream, like No Marks or Contractubex (which is little bit costly). You can also consider using Aloe Vera Gel which should give quick relief from acne marks without any side effects.

papia says :

Hi,
    I m also use this last 3 days. But. I think it burn my face skin. Now I cannot use any fairness cream in my face. When I apply any cream in my skin it pain me. So what can I do now plz suggest me.

Galega says :

The firs thing you need to do is to immediately stop using this exfoliant. Users must test any new exfoliant on a small area of skin, before using it on the face.

Your face should get better within one week. Apply Sun blocker cream while going out in the Sun. Till then, avoid using any fairness cream.

Ghina Ahms says :

Hi Papia It is best to apply Extraderm Exfoliant Plus at night. You should try to apply it on your face like twice or three times a week. You can also use moisturizer a few minutes after application since it can make the skin dry. During the day, sunblock is highly recommended. Small burning sensation or stinging can be felt while applying this on the skin. However, if during first or second application, the burning sensation is too strong for you, please stop using it. It may not be suitable for you.

Gina Lyn Claypool says :

re : I was never so much a fan of products such as this one, but when I had problems with acne, Extraderm Exfoliant Plus is what solved my problem
    I really love that product for my facial problems - acne

Ashley says :

I have a lot if pimples I dont know what I am going to use to remove my pimples..what no.that Im going to used thank you

Galega says :

I would suggest you to try an anti pimple cream. There are many market which can help you in this pursuit. I am not comfortable in suggesting you to use exfoliant cream for this purpose, as it may be quite harsh for your facial skin, and more importantly, it may not be required.

Mon says :

Sir after i applied it on my face do i really need to wash my face again after applying then apply moisturizer is that correct..? And do i have to apply exfoliant everynight..?

Japheth says :

Hi Mons,

The recommended use of Extraderm is night before you sleep. Apply the solution in your face, keep it up overnight and wash it with clean water when you wake up. You can apply extraderm exfoilant for 1 month continuously. Also, apply sun block for sun protection since applying extraderm can cause your skin sensitive in sun heat.

Galega says :

You need to wash your face before applying anything - moisturizer, sunscreen cream or your regular cosmetic cream. You can apply anything. It is highly recommended to use sunscreen cream while going out in the Sun exposure.

And, you should ensure to not wash the exfoliant instantly. In fact, let it there for the entire night. And, wash it properly only in the morning. If there is any sort of burning sensation or redness of skin, then discontinue using it.

Pradeepa says :

Will you suggest any cream for fairness and whitening of skin

Galega says :

The suggestion will depend on many factors, most importantly the exact type of your skin - dry, oily or sensitive. The age factor and any prevailing skin issues also required to be taken care of.

Edi Edikan says :

Please where can I buy the Extraderm Exfoliant plus. I am also looking for the Extraderm soap phillipines. Where and how can I get them.

Chel says :

Hi hope someone can share some advice today is the 7th day using extraderm exfoliant plus 2. I just want know if i should continue using the product for a month or 1 week application is enough?

Thanks

Casp says :

Hello, Chel You can use it continuously for a month but only once a day. Don’t over do it. Our skin usually takes around 3 weeks to microexfoliate naturally that’s why using Extraderm exfoliant will quicken the cell turnover and give you better results.

Galega says :

There is no problem in using it continuously for one month. However, you need to apply little bit caution. Ensure to use a good sunscreen cream in the day while going out in the Sun exposure. That is mandatory to keep off side effects, like redness and burning sensation.

You should also have seen little bit of effect in one week. This is the ideal time to experience positive result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091250850530/k2311a092/9.2.10