Giorgio Armani Cream Eye Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, I have no doubt about it that it is long-lasting
  • But if you are looking for precise results then I would suggest you to buy Concealer brush or eye shader brush

• by Awn Muhammad

I am kind of brand conscious and I have been a regular client of Giorgio Armani. Armani has a glittering name in the world’s overall market. I have used almost every useful cosmetic product of Giorgio Armani. I am lucky to have cream eye shadow in my make-up kit.

The utility of this very product is very high. It is a trusted product like all other products of Giorgio Armani. I have been quite comfortable with the use of creamy eye

shadow.

Its use is very simple and it gives all what you can expect from any eye shadow. It’s creamy and its texture is smooth and silky. Only a slight touch can give you an idea that how smoothly it can work and how easily it can fulfill your need.

Soon after its application over eye, the shine makes the outlook altogether different. Once I was out for my business work. I was staying in a hotel.

I used this eye shadow the morning and after spending whole day out when I came back in my room late at night, I could not wash up and went to bed directly. Next morning when I saw mirror, I was like…Wow! No one could say that it was last day make-up. It was looking so fresh as if I have applied it now.

So, I have no doubt about it that it is long-lasting. It stays for probably as long as you want. Its ...

• Giorgio Armani Cream Eye Shadow
      organic formula allows you to play with it.

You can adjust its shade according to your requirement. It facilitates easy layering and blendibility which makes it fit under different circumstances. I used to have fun by customizing its coverage and intensity.

It is completely crease-free formula. It goes all way from one extreme to another. It can create flaming, deep eyes with bold shades or delicate, feminine looks with soft neutrals.

It can be applied with a spongy applicator or finger.

But if you are looking for precise results then I would suggest you to buy Concealer brush or eye shader brush. You will see the huge difference in both results.

One suggestion which I want to give to all of you that if you want that your shadow will remain creamy and dreamy then after every time you use it, make sure that it is tightly closed. So far, I never experienced bad about this product neither I heard about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091250830530/k2311a092/9.2.10